Not starting trouble just asking

hmm i guess i'll have to try it, hell of a drive though if you work in west ashley LOL i talked the guy who owned my 85 before me, says he ran 9.6s spinning through 3 gears on snow tires.. you better watch out louis :uzi:

• Sponsors (?)

the jersey mikes next to blockbuster sucks. i like the one on coleman much better. however, 20mins driving is too far for a sandwich. and the friggin subway near me raised its price of my cold cut trio to 5.76! used to be 4.99. well now i have to find a new sandwich place. taco bell is better anyway.

i ****in screet race wit deh damn sammich on teh ****in wayz home. i nowz teh shi*t adds w8 but sh*****t. i still **** up 18wheelaz wit my pimpa$$ 1000shot of ****in NOS

hmm i guess i'll have to try it, hell of a drive though if you work in west ashley LOL i talked the guy who owned my 85 before me, says he ran 9.6s spinning through 3 gears on snow tires.. you better watch out louis :uzi:

Stop there one evening on the way to the strip. I bet you cant eat a Bellybuster. We get that and split between me, wife , and 2 kids. MMMMMM it's good. Get it with extra cheese though.
Oh yea a guy came into the shop yesterday saying he is part owner of the track and he said they are closing in April. So we need to GET-R-DONE. Now we are gonna have to drive to Dorchester dragway to run now.:nonono: