Not Sure If You Guys Watch

One of the worse shows ever is Fat and Furious on Discovery, they negotiate ridiculous prices for what turns out to be junk and then they race it down some bogus 1/4 to satisfy the customers demands. Awful Awful. Makes Misfit Garage seem legit.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Ian Roussel from Full Custom Garage is the best talent on TV and does it without the teenage antics and attitude.

He is good, but a little odd, lol. I think one of the most amazing is the BitchinRides show. Kendigit designs I think is his name. He does amazing work. Also, the Vegas Rat rods show...he makes some pretty off the wall stuff.

Joe

He is good, but a little odd, lol. I think one of the most amazing is the ****inRides show. Kendigit designs I think is his name. He does amazing work. Also, the Vegas Rat rods show...he makes some pretty off the wall stuff.

Joe
Bit'chin rides is on my dvr and is an awesome show and they do anything from a basic tubbed and built rear end to amazing one off custom rides. I liked the copper caddy a lot

Reactions: 2 users
He is good, but a little odd, lol. I think one of the most amazing is the ****inRides show. Kendigit designs I think is his name. He does amazing work. Also, the Vegas Rat rods show...he makes some pretty off the wall stuff.

Joe
Love that show. If I had the monies...he could work on mine lol.

I watch and like street outlaws. Same as most, first season was sillyness trying to say everything they did was illegal when the roads were closed and had the huge lighting systems in place.

Truth be told, big Chief (Justin) carries that show. The other guys add some hilarity to it but with out big Chief stepping up it wouldn't be anything. I think that is why the NO doesn't do it for me. They don't have the Big Chief charisma about them.

Reactions: 2 users
Maybe I'm an old fogie, but I miss the shadetree mechanic with Sam and Dave. Also there was a cool show on Velocity called Tech Garage that really got into how things worked and how to diagnose and fix cars- seems they cancelled that show. The other show I like is Gearz- he does all the work himself and builds some nice projects.

Reactions: 1 user
I watch and like street outlaws. Same as most, first season was sillyness trying to say everything they did was illegal when the roads were closed and had the huge lighting systems in place.

Truth be told, big Chief (Justin) carries that show. The other guys add some hilarity to it but with out big Chief stepping up it wouldn't be anything. I think that is why the NO doesn't do it for me. They don't have the Big Chief charisma about them.

I like watching street outlaws. I enjoy seeing the racing. Not so much the hokey drama or 10 seconds of a pass streched out to 40.. But it's exciting to watch bad ass cars at night on a street get down like that. Reminds me of being a teen in the 80s and our old 1/4 mile action we had back then before the fast and furious crowd ruined it for everyone with the nonsense. That was back when nobody got killed streetracing, and if you got busted it was a $75 ticket. The good ol' days. What happened to them?

Reactions: 1 user
I'm still waiting for the a-holes who discover that this
upload_2016-8-7_9-29-32.jpeg

is good for cutting 4 seconds of their ET,

Nevermind.... all those dudes are here, I think. :chin

Reactions: 3 users
Stangnet 2004

True story- I'm at a show yesterday and this guy who has this POS 97 Cobra parked across from me comes over and of course starts talking crap about how his car has 500 rwhp, how fast it is and how much work he has done to the car...blah blah blah,,, yeah ok with stock injectors, heads, etc. no power adder, and then he starts talking crap about my car... why did you do this, you should have done that.. yeah ok... then he says,, "when are you going to add a turbo?" I said, "excuse me?" "yeah when are you goin go to add a turbo? Your car needs one to keep up." So I said," uh, I don't think I need one to go with the Supercharger it already has" He said' Oh where is that?" So I pointed to the Vortech and laughed, then said ' have a great day man" and walked away.

True story- I'm at a show yesterday and this guy who has this POS 97 Cobra parked across from me comes over and of course starts talking crap about how his car has 500 rwhp, how fast it is and how much work he has done to the car...blah blah blah,,, yeah ok with stock injectors, heads, etc. no power adder, and then he starts talking crap about my car... why did you do this, you should have done that.. yeah ok... then he says,, "when are you going to add a turbo?" I said, "excuse me?" "yeah when are you goin go to add a turbo? Your car needs one to keep up." So I said," uh, I don't think I need one to go with the Supercharger it already has" He said' Oh where is that?" So I pointed to the Vortech and laughed, then said ' have a great day man" and walked away.
Back in the day I called those guys "easy money". Always good for 50-100$. Iroc owners were the best. Especially the 5.7 cars.