NOT your typical LT header ?

harrisonfiveo

Dec 18, 2005
So out of all of you that have LT's how many of yall have lowering springs? I want to get some but as it is I have already scraped with the height i am.

Keep in mind I only drive the car 2-3 times a month, so its not like its my dd.

• Sponsors (?)

I have pro kit with my 98 and shorties... my exhust already had a dent in it before I bought it and I myself have scraped a few times. My h pipe sits nice and high against the car as well. Just real low for the roads around here.

My old 97 sat lower in the front and I had LT's. The car would scrape if i took a bump head on and sometimes even if i went at an angle. It wasn't that bad, but can be a pain if you weren't careful.
Cobra1.jpg

ive been debating the same thing for all these years. anyway this year ive decided to just drop it and hope my slp l/t dont get dented up. C springs are about 3/4 in. drop right? that should be no problem. im going steeda springs i think thats about inch and 1/4...i am going to have more problems then you but i thought id would be able to get by. maybe im wrong.

i just cant stand the stance of the stock springs anymore.

I have BBK long tubes and Steeda Sport springs and my collectors hit my garrage lip when I pull in. Speedbumps have to be taken sideways too :(