notch

hunter27

Jan 28, 2007
Hi guys I posted here a few times and was wondering what everyone thinks of the Verts. I have a 1993 Notch that is in good shape with the 5.0 in it and was thinking about trading it for a convertable. I don't care for the notch body style and would like to get a Gt or a 94 + body style. And also why does everyone like the notch so much.
Thanks Bryan

• Sponsors (?)

Coupes are considered better for racing cuz they're a bit lighter, and slightly more rigid. This being the case, there's a lot of them on the race scene, and the close association gives them a certain charisma.

The other reason is: they are stylistically superior. In other words, they're better looking. They have a clean, no-nonsense, minimalistic look. Some people have to look at them a long time to come to this conclusion (I did), but it comes just the same.

If you're a hatch/vert owner and resent the love that notches enjoy, it's okay. I was the same way, until I got my notch - now I've got one of each. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. :nice:

because of their badassness.

gt's are for sissy women and drag queens.

What he said.

GTs look way overdone, heavy and sally (new word for girly so I don't upset frankie). Notches are clean, light and badass.

Disclaimer: GT owners, do not take any offense to this as it is just my opinion. At the same time, keep in mind that my opinion is correct. :D