notchback,coupe with gt body kit pictures please

• Sponsors (?)

True...it is your car....so here's the pics you asked for:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Still looks like poop though :rlaugh:

That is so very wrong. *pours out a little of my forty for teh fallen Notch* :(

To me, that's just as bad as converting a four eye to an aero nose. :notnice:

i think the corba things look the best if u what to do that. i like my coupe like this.

That should be the only wing on a coupe ever.

To me, that's just as bad as converting a four eye to an aero nose. :notnice:

Worse imo. When you convert a 4 eye to aero, yeah, you're ruining a 4 eye, but at least it still looks good when you're done. I'm not saying that makes it okay, but it's not a complete loss. Here, you're not only ruining a notch, but making it ****ing hideous at the same time.

That should be the only wing on a coupe ever.

Worse imo. When you convert a 4 eye to aero, yeah, you're ruining a 4 eye, but at least it still looks good when you're done. I'm not saying that makes it okay, but it's not a complete loss. Here, you're not only ruining a notch, but making it ****ing hideous at the same time.

No wing should ever be placed atop any Notch trunk. No way, no how... :fuss:

You've got a good point BUT:

You can always tear off a body kit and a wing. Four eye to aero you have to re-do the wiring for the headlights and if you go so far as to convert the interior too.......

I don't even want to THINK about the hell I'm going to go through converting my Capri back... :nonono:

I think the general consensus the last time this was asked was that a Saleen airdam, alone, was the best way to go about doing this on a notch. No side ground effects or different rear bumper, just the Saleen front airdam.

Aside from that ... don't do it. :nono:

Guess where my Saleen airdam is going after I take it off my Capri...

Well... maybe...

...on second though... Nah...

I'll leave it like it is... :banana:

The air dam looks best to me too. What do you guys think of the air dam with the rest of the cobra kit. Just curious because I am not toooo fond of the saleen rear bumper on the fox.
Kevin