notchback engine swap please help!!!!

alright guys im back in the sadle..im going to pick up a 1989 notch that has the 2.3 in it now but im gonna swap it out for the 302..its a 5 speed so i already have the pedal assembly and what not and i plan on doin the 5 lug conversion again like i did with my old lx..its in pretty good condition but has red interior wich i do not like but thats gonna have to wait till after the swap is complete..what i need from you guys is a list of what will be needed like suspension and stuff..i imagine most of it i can get from a gt model since its already setup for a v8..im not goin crazy with horse power but im concerned about the wiring cause it is a MAF car so any adviced on that would be great also..im gonna post pics of it so let me know what you think..it has pony rims on it wich is fine till i do the 5 lug unless i find some welds.another thing is the rear end..as far as i know its the stock 7.5 non locking cause its not the turbo..mored then likly ill get the 8.8 and go with a 373 gear....im not doin a full resto but will be doing the interior and the drivetrain..thanx in advance.....
IMG_20110926_150413.jpeg
IMG_20110926_150310.jpeg

• Sponsors (?)

basically, you need EVERYTHING
about the only thing thats the same between the 4cyl and v8 cars is the sheetmetal...
brakes,shocks,struts,spindles,fuel lines, brake lines,quad shocks,etc,etc...

as far as wiring, the only harnesses that'll be plug&play with the existing body wiring will be from 87-89 v8 cars..the 87-88 are obviously speed density, so the only plug and play factory MAF harness will be from 1989..its easy to do a "backyard" MAF conversion on an 87-88 harness, theres a dead on write up on this site