NOVA people

• Sponsors (?)

setdogg said:
I am in Gainesville for the summer.

hey i'm in gainesville all the time, maybe you've seen my car around. my parents live at Virginia Oaks, and I left it there so my dad could take care of it until we got a stable palce to live out here. I live in Crofton MD now, just got back in the area from a tour in Texas.

03gtmustang said:
Im in Vienna, except Im still in high school (Madison). We all should get together some nights and have a little fun. Do any of you guys go up to Rockville on Saturday nights?
Occasionally I head to rockville..mostly a waste of gas, cuz everyone gets kicked out. Much more interesting to go to BK in manassas, to me.

98GTBlkConv said:
I thought that they had been shut down or closed up shop. Have you used them lately? If so, do they do good work? I had read a lot of negative about them around a year ago. :shrug:

They moved down the street. I was just there yesterday. I havent heard any problems w/ them ever, actually. I reccomend Chris and his work to everyone I know. They are great over there... and most definatly the best priced shop in the area for the best work. Chris has done ALOT of work for me and my fiancee, and has always done an awesome job :)
Lets see.. work they've done for us..
trans swaps, clutch jobs, sub frames, gears, helped me when I had a brake problem, troubleshooted when my car was showing codes, etc.

98GTBlkConv said:
I thought that they had been shut down or closed up shop. Have you used them lately? If so, do they do good work? I had read a lot of negative about them around a year ago. :shrug:

I belive the negative things that you here were the Excessive in MO.... THEY ****ED me out of a 6000 longblock. I have had Chris do work for me he does great work, you also have springfield motorsports, but there high priced.
edit also there AAA speed in Woodbridge