NVMC Dyno Day 10-18-08 videos

kooldawg6

mine works really well and can take a fair amount
Aug 31, 2006
Central VA
Our Mustang Club held a dyno day this past Saturday. We had a great turnout as there were over 15+ cars/truck that were put to the test! We had the bases covered from near stock to heavily modded cars/truck. It was an all day affair that began at 9am and the last car didn't roll off the dyno until nearly 7:30 pm!
I was somewhat disappointed as my car only put down 284/290 on Doug's 93 race tune. I didn't switch to the 93 torque tune to see if it could've been slightly better. I think the major thing holding me back right now is the fact I have the 80mm MAF and not their 95mm, but I may have to wait until cams/LTs to fully take advanage of it:shrug:

Enjoy! I know I sure did!
Part 1
YouTube - NVMC Dyno Day at Excessive Motorsports Part 1

Part 2
YouTube - NVMC Dyno Day at Excessive Motorsports Part 2

Part 3
YouTube - NVMC Dyno Day at Excessive Motorsports Part 3

Part 4
YouTube - NVMC Dyno Day at Excessive Motorsports Part 4

Part 5
YouTube - NVMC Dyno Day at Excessive Motorsports Part 5

Bonus Footage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oynICakhycc

• Sponsors (?)

Looks like good times, we're having a dyno day on the first of november. I can't wait!

I wouldn't worry about your numbers, you post some great times at the track with them. One thing though, everytime you car is on the dyno it sounds like its hesitating in the mid to upper range... am I just hearing things?

Sweet. Excessive is where I used to get all my stuff done to my '03. Can't wait to get a new one so I can go back! That place is fun to just hang out at.

I had a blast and those guys are great! Are you a member of NVMC? If so, do you attend the meetings and club events? Even with no Stang, you can still hang out and bs:nice: