O Please help!!!!

03MaCh1nE

Oct 18, 2006
i drve an 03 mach and have the slp x w/cats...it threw out some codes and i bought the mil's...which worked for a while...but now my engine light cam back on....can someone help me with this annoying problem...:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

save for it and drive with the light on it won't hurt anything.
I have MILs and my light is on because of no cats. The car runs fine i just ignore the light.

But if you have something else throwing a code you wouldn't know it. May be fine on an older car but being an 03 Mach 1 I think he'd rather have everything working properly.

Well, it's far from a custom tune, so between free and $400. I would say it's worth whatever a set of MIL's sells for. It really only takes a few minutes. No dyno needed.

If you have cats then leave the rears alone. Also, you said the SLP X pipe only has one cat?!?! ...not really following you on this one....

sorry if i confused you...lol slp comes with 2...1 cat on each side...lol

I'm still lost as to why you have mils on your X-pipe. Any aftermarket catted midpipe is only gonna have 1 cat per side. If your UN-catted, then you need the mils. Otherwise I would just ditch the mils and just put o2 extensions on and it should run fine. I've never thrown any code with my catted midpipe with just o2 extensions. Does it specifically state with the SLP catted midpipe that you run mils?