O/T What do you do for a living

• Sponsors (?)

I am a professional race car driver and i drive the Special Formula Mach Five in races all over the world. My father built the car and my best friend Sparky is my mechanic and they help me as I face the most ruthless villains competing in races around the world in Japan, Egypt, and Mount Rushmore, and other worldly places like Sandoland, Abalonia, and Flathill. Sometimes I will intentionally lose a race to aid a total stranger, but more often, I win the race while aiding the likes of Inspector Detector in whatever mysterious situation he encounters.
mach5.jpe

Attachments

• mach5.jpe
    mach5.jpe
    10.9 KB · Views: 38
gospeedgo said:
I am a professional race car driver and i drive the Special Formula Mach Five in races all over the world. My father built the car and my best friend Sparky is my mechanic and they help me as I face the most ruthless villains competing in races around the world in Japan, Egypt, and Mount Rushmore, and other worldly places like Sandoland, Abalonia, and Flathill. Sometimes I will intentionally lose a race to aid a total stranger, but more often, I win the race while aiding the likes of Inspector Detector in whatever mysterious situation he encounters.
mach5.jpe

I build Mustangs all Day! Oh yea and latley Corvetts, Nissan 350z, Older Camaros and coming soon a 2005 GTO. Actually thats a lie, SPEED does all the work and I write the checks and crack the whip! By the way it sounds like it's time for a random drug test at AFP!

Attachments

• mach5.jpe
    mach5.jpe
    10.9 KB · Views: 39
I work for Verizon, part of a small team rolling out a new product for integrating voice communications with the internet via website or software client, and also a voice portal. Allows access to Caller ID, Voice Mail ++, Call Forwarding, Text Messaging, E-mail, Address Book, Calendar and more from any of the access points.

It's not available here right now, we started in New England and NYC. But by this time next year it will be.

www.iobi.com

What do I actually do? I work with both customers and developers solving problems, testing, offering suggestions, etc. My official title is Customer Support Analyst.

95BLKGT5.0 said:
Well I guess I need to defend my self to R3VO3VOM :lol:

Read my sig bonehead :nonono:

Toys: Two 2005 KXF250cc,2001 KX250cc,2001 Kawasaki 600R Ninja,2001 1100cc Jet Ski.

And I also own a 1999 GMC 3/4 ton truck that pulls a 24' enclosed trailer that is fully loaded with everthing you need to rebuild motorcycles,jet ski's or cars.
I also own a 1995 Toyota truck. Have bought 3 of my kids cars.
I am also a homeowner and a divorced father of 4 who has raised my kids by my self from when the oldest was 15 and then sent my oldest to The UW 2nd oldest to ASU my 3rd is in Ca. as a model and actress. And my 4th is a rising motocross racer that races all over the state. :hail2:

And the sweet thing is I own everything. The only payment I have is my house payment. :lock:
Good job. There are more rewarding things in life besides money or a new stang. :flag:

sn98gt said:
I know several rich people that dont drive *flashy or expensive cars.... theres a reason why their rich... instead of spending it all... they save it ;)
Hell, they are just driving what they are comfortable with.

Getting your house and paying it off are big in my book. Not using credit cards without paying it all off monthly is a sin. Don't pay for the bankers big house or fancy car.

Just another IT consultant here.

I work for the swoosh.

I make sure that people mitigate risk in business process that deals with IT while at the same time I drink cups upon cups of the KoolAid they serve here.

I drive a 93 Mustang coupe. My wife does R&D for microchip manufacturing. We have a little 1.5 yr old boy. Between what I spend on the boy and what I save, I could have 2 brand new Z06 payments.

choices.... its all about choices. No big deal. We each make our choices and few of us know enough to criticize the choices of others. :)

I'm a purchasing agent for a commercial plumbing/hydronics (snowmelting) company. We do all those huge mechanical rooms and snowmelt systems at all the big resorts/rich people's houses/airports/schools/city buildings around here. It's actually a really interesting job. :nice: