SOLD Oem Ford Pony Wheels And Tires For Sale - Excellent Condition! $400 - Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm posting up a set of factory Ford OEM Pony wheels and tires for sale a friend of mine is selling. He is local to me and also work with him. I am fine with dealing directly with any potential buyers or members repying to or interested in these items in finalizing the sale and details so there's no issues.
These are factory OEM Pony wheels in excellent condition taken from an original 80k mile 1992 LX 5.0 Mustang hatch.The tires are also in excellent shape with I'd say atleast 85% or better tread life left. All 4 tires are Nexen all season sport tires 225/55 R16.
He just completed a 4-wheel Cobra disc brake conversion and cannot use these wheels and tires anymore.
All center caps are there and like the wheels in excellent shape. These aren't perfect but extremely nice. See photos for more details. I believe one wheel has a very small chip in the lip, not very noticeable. Was like that when he purchased the car off the second owner. See photos below. The wheels are located in Forks, PA (Near Easton, PA Northampton County). He's asking $400 for the set of wheels and tires.
If you are interested please contact me via email for quickest response [email protected]. Any questions feel free to ask. If you are interested in purchasing I can email or PM the owner's contact info to you.

Thanks, John

IMG_0885_zps8d4219d6.jpg

IMG_0889_zps0090b284.jpg

IMG_0888_zpse53957cc.jpg

IMG_0890_zps2bc4928c.jpg

IMG_0886_zps6e1d16a1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.