Official Ford Trilogy video (aka Mustang, GT and Cobra chase scene)

• Sponsors (?)

Unfortunately for now the cobra is electronicly limited to 100 mph, I guess that woudl be enought to do some wicked fish tails, but I am guessing they didn't want to beat on the car that was going to be making the show car circuit :(, notice the GT and mustang were ones that weren't at NAIAS. The cobra is awesome though can't wait to see it on the road:)

The Brahma Bull said:
That new Bronco is AWESOME...

And far as that video..how come the Cobra doesnt do a fishtail or burn out?

But Ford definitly needs to get that on TV..

Tell Chebby to put that in thier pipe and smoke it. American Revolution my ass....

The cobra seems to perhaps not be a working concept none of the shots show it moving just things going by it. also if u look it appears it is moving because a camera is suppose to seem mounted on it but most likely isnt. :( however this is a sweet ass comercial and they should have produced a cool mini movie like this for the superbowl to kick off the "year of the car".

hey just a quick question too. is the 500 a replacement for the taurus?

Pretty sweet. I have to agree about the Cobra not actually moving at all in that video. The overhead shot of the driver in it had no moving reflections on the hood. Seems odd, though, because the concept car is supposed to be a fully drivable vehicle.

Makes me miss Los Angeles. The funny thing is that with the exception of the steel bridge shots, all of that was filmed in about a quarter mile radius. The just drove back and forth in the industrial area just east of downtown Los Angeles.