Official " I'm a college kid, please donate any parts thread" lol

yeah i do have a mustang. in fact my second in a year and a half. First was a gray1986 Notchback, 5.0 with 30,000 miles at time of purchase. However, car was originally from brooklyn, hence no garage. Rust at the bottom of the doors and trunklid, but nothing on the firewall or floorpan.

THen went to a 98 GTi, fun while it lasted.

Now, red 1993 notchback with the basic BBk shorties, offroad h-pipe, flows, and the basic maintenance things such as new rotors/pads, belts,tensioners, and oil filter, as the guy a post or two up said he has for me lol. im fond of the notchback.

im down with a used oil filter anyway lol:rlaugh:

anyway, i have to build up credit, im kind of a cash in hand guy anyway. Anyone going to be at the Raceway Park in Englishtown NJ for the swap meeT?

• Sponsors (?)

senior in HS. im worth no money. car pulls to the left when braking, front left strut doesn't rebound, it gets stuck down and creaks and squeaks half of the time. i have a pile of parts sitting waiting to be installed, but cant beacsue of working 4-5 days a week washing cars in the below freezing cold/ and this summer above 100 degrees hot and having a g/f. yet i still have friends and make above c's. going to radford next year. where ill either take my car, or buy a crap civic hatch to take with me where i may be driving to see my gf 7 hours away. time to get shocks and struts, and start saving.

i know exactly the feeling when you just wish that people with money would just throw you a part every now and then