Official Mbr Vs. Founding Member and Custom

• Sponsors (?)

how come? not a big deal, nor am i complaining... just i see how some other forums your post count goes up for where ever u post... another forum im on i have about 10k posts...

I can't say - I'm just a normal member like you guys. I will say that I kinda' like it. When I go to forums I don't normally post upon (to look up stuff for other cars I'm working on, for instance), I do kinda' look at post count when trying to figure out how much familiarity someone might have with a particular vehicle. If BS posts count towards a post count, I can't apply this logic (since a lot of people on other forums have a lot of BS posts and are still Tech-morons).

I don't know that it matters a whole lot otherwise. Like in here for instance, I don't know how many posts a lot of guys have, but I certainly know their areas of expertise and sense of humor. :nice:

I can't say - I'm just a normal member like you guys. I will say that I kinda' like it. When I go to forums I don't normally post upon (to look up stuff for other cars I'm working on, for instance), I do kinda' look at post count when trying to figure out how much familiarity someone might have with a particular vehicle. If BS posts count towards a post count, I can't apply this logic (since a lot of people on other forums have a lot of BS posts and are still Tech-morons).

I don't know that it matters a whole lot otherwise. Like in here for instance, I don't know how many posts a lot of guys have, but I certainly know their areas of expertise and sense of humor. :nice:

thats a very good way to look at it... never thought of it like that... i just recognize names more so than post counts...

Goldmember here...:D I can remember being one of the first in this section to join it...just kinda stuck with me along with the Red name...

I remember being "Offcially addicted" always liked that one... I can recall throwing that one out to RC during one of his mod sessions....sorta like the one he's on now...

Goldmember here...:D I can remember being one of the first in this section to join it...just kinda stuck with me along with the Red name...

I remember being "Offcially addicted" always liked that one... I can recall throwing that one out to RC during one of his mod sessions....sorta like the one he's on now...

HAHA Iremember you haveing "Officially Addicted".
I also remember when CT's were getting thrown around here like crazy.

As far as getting info from post counts I'm sorta like JT I know who probably about 5 or 6 guys off the top of my head that oddly enough I have never saw in person and have never talked to on the phone but when I PM'd them about advice they were right on the money.
I honestly have to give a thanks out to those guys I only know by user name or sometimes first name who have helped in the past.
:SNSign::nice: