Officially unemployed......

gargol139

Nov 23, 2005
Mesa, Arizona
Thats right I joined the more than about 10,000,000 or so that are unemployed, it sucks. I got s**t canned from the golf course I worked for almost three years, it sucks so the job search begins. I thought I'd never get fired, but it happened, oh well whatca gonna do.

Oh yeah I did leave a nice sized smoke cloud in the parking lot before I left.:D

• Sponsors (?)

being a lot attendent at earnhardt chrysler. just alot of walking though. you should be use to it cause of the golf course. all i do is make sure all the cars start and have gas. and line them up. pretty much make sure the lot looks nice. plus you get discounts and everything earnhardts owns

Bill_Murray_Caddyshack.jpg

Sorry about getting canned. :(

BennyBlown2v said:
:lol: LMAO

Sucks about the firedness... I work at a gokart track, it's easy as *****, just sit there and pull retards off the walls every few minutes. :nice:

You'd love us then. We pull ourselves off the walls :) But we don't hit the walls because we can't drive, we are racing. You know the rules, rubbin' is racin'

Dude, how old are you? You should take this as an opportunity to get some training for a much better paying job in the future. Those low-paying jobs treat you like "doggy doo-doo" since you are easily replaced. They are basically poverty traps. Do the math: easy job + low skills = low wages. Good luck.

im 19, i have my associates in general business, I was ready to leave anyway it was just a little earlier than expected. I don't know if im gonna go get my bachelors degree or go to some kind of trade school, or try my luck finding a job with my associates. We'll see what happens.

94GTStang said:
I was fired two weeks ago for basically being a guy in a female ran office. I did my job better than they did and they found something to get rid of me. What bitches.

Wouldn't give it up would ya? Ever seen disclosure? Sexual discrimination....you could not be a millionaire.

94GTStang said:
I was fired two weeks ago for basically being a guy in a female ran office. I did my job better than they did and they found something to get rid of me. What bitches.

:lol: did you actually call them that? cuz that would be priceless

"You're fired, you're overqualified for the job."
"You bitch!" then walk out and smoke up the parking lot

oh yeah, about that overqualified statement... a friend of mine was turned down by Bestbuy because he was "overqualified." Talk about stretching for excuses to not hire someone.

stangGT97 said:
oh yeah, about that overqualified statement... a friend of mine was turned down by Bestbuy because he was "overqualified." Talk about stretching for excuses to not hire someone.

It's quite common actually as a reason. I would think ANYONE is overqualified for a job at bestbuy...oh wait. I take that back, Kilgore is about right.

I love my job though.

Easy + Not a whole lot of skills involved + govt benefits = good money.

94GTStang said:
hahaha sorry about your firing

That is better than staying at that job and being tormented by those witches. I too have worked in female-run offices and they SUCK!!! I'm surprised you didn't see it coming and quit earlier. They are so picky about anything you do or any perks you get-pure hell.

Mel96GT said:
That is better than staying at that job and being tormented by those witches. I too have worked in female-run offices and they SUCK!!! I'm surprised you didn't see it coming and quit earlier. They are so picky about anything you do or any perks you get-pure hell.
I think I would enjoy working in a female dominant office...Think of the benefits.. :D :drool: Her:"I dropped my pen, could you please pick it up for me?" Me: "Yes Ma'am mrs. Smith" Her: *checking out my ass*
Working in a female dominant workplace = Hours of awkward sexual arousal.
Sorry to steal the thread.

speedfreak98r said:
I think I would enjoy working in a female dominant office...Think of the benefits.. :D :drool: Her:"I dropped my pen, could you please pick it up for me?" Me: "Yes Ma'am mrs. Smith" Her: *checking out my ass*
Working in a female dominant workplace = Hours of awkward sexual arousal.
Sorry to steal the thread.

:lol: except you missed the part where they're all on a "girl power" power trip and you're the enemy because you're a man and are solely responsible for hundreds of years of female strife. Don't get me wrong, I work with a lot of very cool women, but it sounds like that was not the case for 94GTstang

merc123 said:
You'd love us then. We pull ourselves off the walls :) But we don't hit the walls because we can't drive, we are racing. You know the rules, rubbin' is racin'

lol yeah we hate guys like that. Trying to pull a 180 to get going the right way, getting out of the cart, all that = BAD BAD BAD!!! :mad: The karts go 50mph indoors, you go backwards on the track you'll never know what hit you. And the Nascar fans are the worst, bumping, crashing, slowing down so the guys behind them can get up close so they can bump them more LOL.... The worst is when guys race under yellow, and nearly take out one of the track guys (aka me lol), or when they refuse to pit on black flag...luckily all of the carts are electronically managed and we can put a rev limiter on any cart at any time, or kill ALL the carts on the track :flag:

Anyway, go find another decent job you can live with for a while - go back to school, get some education, and go make the big bucks.