Offroad X has no hangers???

Racerjoey1

Founding Member
Oct 21, 2002
Birmingham, AL
I got my UPR offroad x-pipe in tuesday and I am going to install it this afternoon. I noticed that it does not have any hangers on it like the stock h-pipe. How am I supposed to support the back of this thing? Will the muffler hangers be enough?

I guess I can't drive it because I dont have a cat back on my car. Any way I can support it to get it to the muffler shop?

Joey

• Sponsors (?)

Racerjoey1 said:
I got my UPR offroad x-pipe in tuesday and I am going to install it this afternoon. I noticed that it does not have any hangers on it like the stock h-pipe. How am I supposed to support the back of this thing? Will the muffler hangers be enough?

I guess I can't drive it because I dont have a cat back on my car. Any way I can support it to get it to the muffler shop?

Joey

Same here. I have the UPR X and it works and fits great without hangers. If you really want them though, you could have the exhaust shop weld them in for you.

Well I put it on and I love the new sound.

I just need to know any way I can rig something up to support the back of the x-pipe because I have no muffler. My complete exhaust system is FMS headers, and a UPR offroad X. There is nothing behind the x-pipe. Not even pipe. I just need to support it so I can drive it to the exhaust shop to get some bullets welded up.

Also, anybody running Dynomax Bullets with an offroad x? I know it will be loud but this is pretty much a weekend only street car that will eventually some time at the track.

Thanks,
Joey