oh great.....now talk threads are getting locked!!!

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by super302, Apr 14, 2005.

1. What will they think of next :nonono:
  2. i'd kill for nothing
  3. We try to offer suggestions for improvement...then BOOM :lock:

i'm seriously 5 minutes away from never coming back here
  4. 4:31

5. the funny thing is i'm serious.....this shtt is getting way out of hand
  6. I don't even see the problem your bothered by. You have a tech forum, you have a talk forum. Stop thinking about it too much. Tech stuff goes in tech, the rest goes in talk. :shrug:
  7. ....and you belong in the 4.6 forum
  8. No discrimination :nono:

We're all stangers here :flag:

Edit: Some faster, some slower :D
  9. damn that was a quick lock.... who wants to start SN95.com? j/k .... 94/95 tech is the only forum ive ever even been on here, i dont want to go to other forums, they might be dangerous.

10. :owned:
  11. Touché :stick:
  12. test: wanna see if the posts count in here..

Nope they dont...:bs:
  13. Too bad huh?
  14. It's just traditional for the 94-95 tech section to be easy going and laid back. The only thing I didn't agree with is how certain people who post in there end up making a thread turn into a two way conversation between themselves and ignore everyone elses comments. Sometime you feel like your talking to a wall. Maybe some things do need to stay talk I dunno I guess I'm indifferent. The tech section definitely needs to focus on answering peoples questions. I hate to ever see a thread with zero replies just because the guy asking has a low post count. Bad first impression for the noob.
  15. You say something?
  16. Yeah as a matter of fact it is too damn bad :notnice:
  17. Please don't let this place turn into the Corral! It's so boring there that I've seen threads in their 94-95 section stay on the front page for days without any new posts in them.
  18. Who needs more than 43000 posts?!
  19. woohoo :banana:

20. VibrantredGT does! LOL! He's about a 1/4 of the way there I think!