Oh yea? Well post your coupes and lx hatches here!!!

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by Guilty93, Aug 11, 2009.

1. post em we gotta beat the gt guys i mean they had the numbers so i let you lx hatch boys in (the only other mustang id own

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      33.1 KB
      Views:
    • 555.jpg
      555.jpg
      File size:
      38.2 KB
      Views:
  2. My coupe down for paint and body! Getting a fresh coat of oxford white!

DSCF0613.jpg

3. I have one of each, but I'm not posting pics. My cars are never up to Stangnet's impossibly high standards for one reason or another (paintjob, tires, wheels, motor, interior, etc.). :rolleyes:

4. My 92 LX 5.0

It's been a fun project, and is now mostly relegated to Sunday joyrides and for testing various things I'm working on.

Alan2.jpg

5. Here is my 91 coupe
    StangE7.jpg
    SSPlondon03.jpg

6. Yeah, I'm not posting mine either. :fuss:

Mainly because I don't have one. :cry:

7. capris count! Dark mine looks like crap but i post it anyway.... way i see it if you have a problem with my car then give me the cash to fix it. SSP1993 that car is secks who makes those wheels?

306Notch... that reminds me of my mini truckin days.... " I like mine with no shine"

8. I REALLY need some new pics. I'll get some this weekend I think...

100_0095.jpg
    100_0092.jpg
    blk009.jpg

9. We don't have to prove anything to GTs. I think we all know where we stand. Here's some ****ty cell phone pics of me and Bentley429. I really gotta start carrying a digital.

untitled2-3.jpg
    untitled1-2.jpg

10. my 93 coupe

its a 93 coupe and i was doing a bbf with a 101mm turbo. some things changed and im doing a 427 from bennett. im going to use a powerglide tranny. its a full race car and i installed a fuel cell so i had to block off the inside from the fuel cell. i installed a 9in with 40 spline axles,spool, and its 6 inches shorter than a stock 8.8

wheeliebarsonsmall.jpg

View attachment 248928

bulkhead2.jpg

here is the big motor and big turbo

bigturbo.jpg

11. goddam I need one of those hoods!!!

heres my bucket
    IMAG0067.jpg

12. Heres my contribution

120.jpg

DirtyPics005.jpg

DirtyPics014.jpg

006.jpg

Matt

13. One of these days i'll get some pics with a better background,lol. Still need some updated interior with the Redline shifter and e brake boots, and the RCI Platinum harness...here's my junk...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. FWIW, that GT thread is another oldie that got bumped. :rlaugh: The red GT with the chrome FR500's is freaking gorgeous. Anywho,

LXes! Assemble!

I now have my sights set on those black Pony R's (17x8/9 w/machined lip) :drool:
    2a5ljep.jpg

53s96s.jpg

15. your right, that thing is junk. Give it to me and ill give you my GT

Honestly though, GT, LX, coupe, hatch. All foxes can be sick.