OK guys..here it is.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks alot for all the people that helped and showed us some pics of body kits. I never wanted THAT body kit (black widowIII) anyways, i was just asking for opinions and installation questions Thats all. :bang: I chose NOT to be a ricer ANYMORE loooooool Just playing.
anyways, the roush body kit looks great. I already have the Cobra R spoiler , so imma have to see what goes with that. :nice:

ts1lmayb said:
$2300 bucks huh? geez. thats alot of 'go-fast' parts money laid to waste. make it fast first then buy a body kit..... l

Wow, is it really? I probably should not post pics of the new rims and tires that cost 2,450.00 then huh? :shrug:

Edit: Oh what the h-ll I'll show them anyway. Just so you know the car has many "go-fast" parts on it. A lot of money has been spent on all aspects of the car : exterior, interior, suspension, motor and oh yeah stickers :rolleyes:

View attachment 513615
View attachment 513617
View attachment 513619
Thanks

that's a great looking car RedLine01, i love that hood.. but hey, there's nothing wrong w/wanting that body kit, i mean it's his car and his money.. as long as ya'll arent paying for it, then why really care?.. i wouldnt put it on my car, but that's me.. but i do agree that he should look around for a little while at what all there is out there whether it be Roush, Saleen, Cobra R, Steeda, Razzi, etc.. there's a lot out there, you could even mix-n-match some parts to get a unique look.. there are 2 mustangs w/that body kit around my town tho, Newbie143, they're the 96-98 style and they do look like ass.. i worked at a body shop and they were going to replace it and the only words that were used to describe it was "ugly as sin.." but if it's what you want, then go for it..

Geeeeeez! That's awesome. That's gottal be a $60K car. Love it! As far as Newbie goes, he just got ripped a new one ...but hey, if you drive a Stang you gotta be able to take some ***** from other Stangers who are only being truthful. Don't ask if you can't handle the truth!!! Ha Ha! Hang in there Newbie!!!

Question: anybody ever replace the fog lights with something different? the cover is getting dull and the lights are dim. I don't want to put on those "blue" lights cuz that will look wiered with regular stock headlights. How about yellow/orange. How does that look? Any thoughts??

You have a way with words too!! :lol: So what are your thoughts Ms. Ford Tech.? See anything different out there? I don't want to look like a christmas tree or anything, but I've just got a wild hair about those fog lights and was thinking of doing something although I have no idea what. don't tell me nobody has ever thought of changing the fog lights?

First, that kit is fugly as hell.

Roush stage 3 and Steeda is all I'd accept, but the only way a body kit would hit my car is if I was running low 12's.

Second, the word "A LOT" is not a single word, how can 99% of people I see type this be wrong every single time.... I'm speechless.

Third, don't waste 2500 bucks on a body kit, buy pulleys, gears, long tube headers, mid-pipe, mufflers, sticky DOT tires, and 31 splines, and I gaurantee you'll be smiling so damn hard you won't even be able to think about a body kit after you stomp the loud pedal.

MustangThief said:
First, that kit is fugly as hell.

Roush stage 3 and Steeda is all I'd accept, but the only way a body kit would hit my car is if I was running low 12's.

Second, the word "A LOT" is not a single word, how can 99% of people I see type this be wrong every single time.... I'm speechless.

Third, don't waste 2500 bucks on a body kit, buy pulleys, gears, long tube headers, mid-pipe, mufflers, sticky DOT tires, and 31 splines, and I gaurantee you'll be smiling so damn hard you won't even be able to think about a body kit after you stomp the loud pedal.

okay i got almost everything you mentioned , besides the 31 splines!!!
What is that anyways :shrug: