OK peeps got NEW DYNO NUMBERS TODAY!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what i have met alot of people here and helped alot and have asked for help but you by far are about the biggest jerk on here it seems like. i tell u what u go get either one of your cars and bring them to hickory and ill show you all about a dollar vs race dollar i bet u paid more for your stock coupe then i got in my whole car blue blazes, this kid is simply in here trying to hold convo and show off what he has and the only thing you do is dog on him get a life bro and if you aint man enough to run him race me then!:D

• Sponsors (?)

you know what i have met alot of people here and helped alot and have asked for help but you by far are about the biggest jerk on here it seems like. i tell u what u go get either one of your cars and bring them to hickory and ill show you all about a dollar vs race dollar i bet u paid more for your stock coupe then i got in my whole car blue blazes, this kid is simply in here trying to hold convo and show off what he has and the only thing you do is dog on him get a life bro and if you aint man enough to run him race me then!:D

LMAO lol he wont race you cause he knows you will train him in either car. I am glad I am not the only one that sees he is just here to run his mouth

somebody somewhere has a faster car than everyone, im not someone who thinks I have the fastest car so if you think you would impress me by out running me your mistaken.

The motor is stock its a c4 with small shot of gas and id run you with it if you think just cuz you beat me you would somehow impress me your wrong.

somebody somewhere has a faster car than everyone, im not someone who thinks I have the fastest car so if you think you would impress me by out running me your mistaken.

The motor is stock its a c4 with small shot of gas and id run you with it if you think just cuz you beat me you would somehow impress me your wrong.

lol yeah you are right there is always someone faster but I post my numbers and you consistly want to throw in my face INDIRECTLY that it isnt a mustang dyno......MORE PEOPLE GET DYNOED ON A DYNOJET so I would think the numbers are more comparably to others...I know you are going to say I am wrong that that isnt true but whatever :rolleyes: Yeah I would TRAIN your coupe easy but I dont care about you or your car. HAHA dont flater yourself I wouldnt want to impress you nor do I care if you think my car is fast or not. If is by FAR easier to get power from a terminator than a fox body so you started from a platform with 390 ( so says Ford) and you made it to 560 or whatever you made. I started with a 225 hp so hope you sleep better tonight because your car is faster than mine.lol dont worry I will outrun you soon so dont worry you wont have to much to talk about so enjoy it now :rlaugh:

i would agree 110% more people get dyno'ed on dynojets and its simple why this is true, because you can buy a dynojet for cheap real cheap because they have far less technology and sophistication involved in them.

However more people use sae numbers as a standard rather than using std thats why my very first post was nothing more than what were the sae's and you started crying

i would agree 110% more people get dyno'ed on dynojets and its simple why this is true, because you can buy a dynojet for cheap real cheap because they have far less technology and sophistication involved in them.

However more people use sae numbers as a standard rather than using std thats why my very first post was nothing more than what were the sae's and you started crying

ok and you know that I wouldnt know the sae's was. You and I both know what you was implying so dont act like you wasnt. All I know is that the drum that is on Dans dyno weights 3500 pounds if that doesnt put some resistance on the motor than I guess I am just dumb. I am not here to argue with you Brandon. All I want is for my car to run strong. I could care less what Bias peope like you think

well i know my car aint the fastest but it dam sure going to take more then a c4 coupe with a shot of gas to beat me and ill gladely run the terminator aswell but do your self a favor stop getting on here and hammering this kid about everthing

do yourself a favor and mail yourself a letter and write on it someone cares because I dont. He started crying soon as I asked him what the sae's were. Im sorry if I offended you by calling out prodyno on their bull****. If the internet is to mean for him maybe he should just cut his computer off and never get back on. Dont want to answer the hard questions dont post on a forum where questions get asked.

I am runnimg a similar set up on my car. The only differnce is that I am running a pro-charger P-1 sc. I am using 42# injectors also. I have a msd digital 6 plus and,I turn it to 6000 rpm every gear. I have had no problems yet. I know it is just a matter of time but, I am going to run it untill it breaks. The intercooler helps alot. I also have a tremek 3550 in the car. I will take it to the track in a few weeks to see how it does. I just got et-streets for it this week. Before it would only spin. I will post times as soon as I get to the track

well u know what blueblazes do your self a favor and take your own advice and write your own dam letter bc you the one jumping in here and hammering him just bc of who dynoed his car get over it dude nobody cares aparently you have nothing better to do with your life then sit here and bash prodyno and mustangfan1990 so back the hell off him just bc he didnt bring his car to arons

do yourself a favor and mail yourself a letter and write on it someone cares because I dont. He started crying soon as I asked him what the sae's were. Im sorry if I offended you by calling out prodyno on their bull****. If the internet is to mean for him maybe he should just cut his computer off and never get back on. Dont want to answer the hard questions dont post on a forum where questions get asked.

dont want to answer questions LOL bitch read my first reply back to you i said I DONT KNOW and you should have left it at that

come on guys you are being ridiculous. OK we get it different dyno's give different numbers. Quit giving the guy a hard time for being happy with the numbers he has. If its 450 at the rear wheel or 540 either number would be great for me. I would get the ignition and injectors fixed as soon as possible and get it strapped back on then take it to the track and see what it runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.