Ok So Went To The Dyno To Do Some Tweeking...end Result...

GTA_V6_Mustang

Nov 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Ok well a coworker of mine has a very good friend who just opened a shop with a brand new mustang dyno. He told me he would let me rent it for an hour for $80.00 (ended up being 2 hours but same price). So I went saturday with a full bottle and figured what the heck, why not. Ive been wanting to check my a/f and adjust the nitrous jets. This was the end result

2012-06-24_12-14-29_590.jpg

What do you guys think? I maxed the nitrous solenoids but still had plenty left on fuel, ended up having to lean it out alot because it was pig rich. Upping the jetting on the nitrous and it didnt affect it at all. We came to the conclusion that the solenoids just physically cant flow anymore. (they are pro-shot and are rated to 175 shot). Ignore the motor run because that was after the motor was hot and we had been spraying the piss out of it, lol. With the timing bumped to high heck my previous motor passes made 302/322. And again this was all on a mustang dyno.

• Sponsors (?)

Edelbrock Performer power package (h/c/I), crane cams gold 1.6 stud mount rockers with manley guide plates. Chromoly pushrods, header wrapped long tube headers, vrs off road X-pipe, magnaflow magnapack catback, billet steel flywheel, aluminum driveshaft, 73mm vortech MAF for 24# injectors, edelbrock 255lph pump, trickflow throttlebody and adapter, 1” phenolic spacer, aluminum underdrives, msd 6al box and a multitude of other miscellaneous little parts. Stock shortblock and an NOS dry kit.