OK, this is a rare thread title, but WHAT WILL IT ?RUN????@@@!!!!

Yea he's a youngin, hes on here too i think, funny story on how i met him. I was looking for some stock springs and i found some local on craigslist, so we were bullshi tting about his car and it turns out we both found our cars on ebay, and both bought them from the same guy in shelton, ct.

Shelton, CT? That's where I spent a lot of time... usually with my Infiniti when I visit some pals nowdays. Is there a FoxBody Club up there?

• Sponsors (?)

No, but there is a guy that owns a jewlery store up there that is into fox bodies. I bought mine from him in 2003, and i guess he is still selling them. Honestly, he hacked the sh it out of my car in most areas. Ive fixed all of his mistakes over the last 9 years, besides the wiring mess.

No, but there is a guy that owns a jewlery store up there that is into fox bodies. I bought mine from him in 2003, and i guess he is still selling them. Honestly, he hacked the sh it out of my car in most areas. Ive fixed all of his mistakes over the last 9 years, besides the wiring mess.

So is this kid's car a basket case, too?

No his car was bought pretty stock, so i think he is in better shape than i was. The bodywork on my car was definitly the worst part of my car, but on his car he didnt get as far as painting it.