Okanagan Mustang Association - Anyone have a contact!?

Tombfyre

Mar 9, 2003
I am looking to get ahold of these people.... email... phone #... The okanagan so so mustang saturated its almost silly... now if there was a club that actually made itself visable... it could be a lot of fun.

• Sponsors (?)

I used to be a member..but never re-registered.

I might be able to dig up some contact info..

Depending on who you are.. this might not be the club for you. These are mostly older gentlemen into mostly stock classic mustangs.

Being a younger guy with a modded classic made me one heck of a black sheep.

This was about 3 or 4 years ago.. things may have changed since.

Lol.. and I love their newsletters. COME TO OUR ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING! May 17th Meanwhile it's the 23rd of May when the newsletter arrives in the mail.

I used to be a member of the Okanagan Mustang Club but it wasn't serving my purposes so I never renewed, as I think a lot of other people didn't as well and as a result there were so few members left that in the end the club folded, as last I heard anyway.

And yes there are alot of Mustangs in Kelowna, maybe we should just have an impromtu get together by letting everyone know here on the board and meet somewhere in town.

Hi Paul!!! good to hear from you again. Yes the club has gone bye bye, they were strong in the late 90's but lack of interest and they were tough on the young guys and were into the older cars killed them in my opinion. A get together for a few hours one night would be great! :canada: