Okay boys !! Its THUMBWAR !!!

The Hopkinator

Dec 5, 2002
NC
Sometime in the near future , I hope to try and put together an east coast Stangnet party so we can all get together and have a brawl, I mean ball. :rlaugh: In the interest of everyones self preservation , I have ( since Im the mac daddy ,every-bodys kung-fu-fightin partythrower) , hitherto decided that anyone here at odds with anyone else shall engage in thumb combat. Yall know the challenge made on the "opinion " thread. Here is an idea of 2 thumb warriors.... If nobody cares to post, well, okay, BUT I WILL THINK YOUR THUMB IS A COWARD !! :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

Personally I think it's a great idea, then you take the top two from your contest and ship them out to this side of the country.

Over here you can put your best (pudgy East Coast) thumbs against the two best from amongst: two West Coast Surfer Boys (2nd Mustang and the FB that two M are F'n), a big-city Closet-Moderator-Dawg, one dude on an Ozsum Rocky Mountain High, and an old Desert Rat with three precoscious kids and a lump living on his couch.

Game on!

Pakrat said:
my thumb unfortunately is on the injured list right now. Can I send in an alternate?

:lol: Thats right, I forgot that some plastic dinnerware landed you in the hospital . My GOD you French are fragile. :D And flipping the little Frenchy at me is not nice ..My what soft looking hands you have too. Do you use hand lotion? :rlaugh: . One that injures so easily shouldnt provoke hostilities! Alas, I tried to play nice with Frenchy, but its not working. He just doesnt want to come play in my sandbox. Whatever will I do ??? At least I tried.. :shrug: Id still invite you (and your alternate) to the Stangnet party . :nice:

Now wait a sec, I don't see how my playing was any different or less nice than yours? :shrug: It was all said with tongue in cheek exactly as I took your initial post. You did say you enjoy some banter didn't you? Unless of course you were actually trying to provoke me with your post in the first place? So which is it? I mean, you had to expect a reply of some sorts to this right? Seems to me you were the one who could be considered as provoking hostility this time. If you are expecting me to just shut up than I honestly don't see how you can say your trying with a straight face, but whatever. I leave the choice to you as to wether you truly desire a truce or not.

BTW, I have been known to use some hand lotion now and again yes, but only when my skin is rough and dry, not in that "I'm alone and it's late at night" recreational way that you are likely more familliar with. :rlaugh:

He just doesnt want to come play in my sandbox.

I'm sorry, I would have, honestly, I just didn't realize that was you, I thought it was a giant cat terd. My sincerest appologies. :hail2:

Pakrat said:
BTW, I have been known to use some hand lotion now and again yes, but only when my skin is rough and dry, not in that "I'm alone and it's late at night" recreational way that you are likely more familliar with. :rlaugh:

I'm sorry, I would have, honestly, I just didn't realize that was you, I thought it was a giant cat terd. My sincerest appologies. :hail2:

A truce ??? :rlaugh: Cmon Frenchy. You know "surrender" is more apt when your people are dealing with a cessation of hostilities... :D OK OK I couldnt resist that one.. I shant even make any more comments about your hands looking soft,,..weak... Ill just refrain. :D So yee thawt I was a big ol cat terd uhh,,huh? :banana: Been called a lot of things, but that?? Do try and clean it up though,, perhaps "feline feces" . On to other things..
Hey is anybody else celebrating seenko-dee-miyo ? I think thats Mexican for we (along with everyone else) spanked the Frenchys. :rlaugh:
Oh,, sorry Chepsk8, my bad sir,.. I was just pokin a little fun wit me bud !

StangDreamin' said:
Personally I think it's a great idea, then you take the top two from your contest and ship them out to this side of the country.

Over here you can put your best (pudgy East Coast) thumbs against the two best from amongst: two West Coast Surfer Boys (2nd Mustang and the FB that two M are F'n), a big-city Closet-Moderator-Dawg, one dude on an Ozsum Rocky Mountain High, and an old Desert Rat with three precoscious kids and a lump living on his couch.

Game on!
:lol: Sound like a plan ! Ive got my money on the inbred southern thumbs that were born to rassle over yalls pretty boy west coast surfer thumbs. My big reddman chewin , fat , overall wearin , sister-lovin thumb is gonna make short work on yalls bronzed , suntan lotion oily , curly locks thumbs! :D

The Hopkinator said:
:lol: Sound like a plan ! Ive got my money on the inbred southern thumbs that were born to rassle over yalls pretty boy west coast surfer thumbs. My big reddman chewin , fat , overall wearin , sister-lovin thumb is gonna make short work on yalls bronzed , suntan lotion oily , curly locks thumbs! :D

Well, I can't speak entirely for the two surfer boys (or is that a surfer boy and a surfer football?); but I'd bet the Ozsum one's thumbs have been well hardened from felling trees, and I haven't carried a surfboard - ever! That would be due to the fact that I'm not gonna drag a surfboard over 180 miles of BEACH! :rolleyes: ; and suntan lotion doesn't work well with hands normally holding a shovel or climbing telephone poles.

I'm not gonna even talk about that candy-coated Red Man; only Copenhagen for myself. I caught the "sister-lovin' " comment, maybe that's a thought! My sister is a 52-year-old 2nd Grade teacher - how about l let you warm up on her thumb..........nah, you be too embarassed to meet the guys after she kicked your sorry East Coast butt :rlaugh:

I'm not gonna even talk about that candy-coated Red Man; only Copenhagen for myself. I caught the "sister-lovin' " comment said:
that's[/b] a thought! My sister is a 52-year-old 2nd Grade teacher - how about l let you warm up on her thumb..........nah, you be too embarassed to meet the guys after she kicked your sorry East Coast butt :rlaugh:

Oh man ! If my Bubbathumb got taken down by a 52 year old school teacher , I would do the Samurai thing and take my thumbs own life ! :rlaugh: HOWEVER I think once my bubba blew a wad of tobaccy spit on teacherthumb , shed fall apart in the heat of battle and succomb to the superior fighting prowess that Bubbathumb possesses .. :rolleyes:

Hey T Chelle,, thx 4 that link,, crunchaka is great.

BY THE WAY Stangdreamin,, I notice you partake in the Copenhagen arts... I was planning on starting a new thread about that youll need to see.

StangDreamin' said:
I'm likin' it! Ooooh! Ooooh! Can I be Hand Duet??? I can smirk and be sarcastically wise with ease. While Fritz is sleeping; I could sneak in and paint his fuzz all brown so he could be Crunchaka! :rlaugh:
:nono: Try painting my fuzz brown and I'll be picking what's left of a big green walking talking eyeball out from between my toes, along with the peanut gutter butter! :rolleyes:

The Hopkinator said:
Oh man ! If my Bubbathumb got taken down by a 52 year old school teacher , I would do the Samurai thing and take my thumbs own life ! :rlaugh: HOWEVER I think once my bubba blew a wad of tobaccy spit on teacherthumb , shed fall apart in the heat of battle and succomb to the superior fighting prowess that Bubbathumb possesses .. :rolleyes:

Hey T Chelle,, thx 4 that link,, crunchaka is great.

BY THE WAY Stangdreamin,, I notice you partake in the Copenhagen arts... I was planning on starting a new thread about that youll need to see.

PFFFFTTTTT! Seems the Copenhagen thing is an old family tradition; carried on by my brother and myself from our grandfather. Seems the schoolteacher sister actually stole a pinch from Gramps when she was four or five - didn't even flinch until Mom freaked (city girl from Connecticut :nonono:). This was back before I was born - when the family still lived in Western NY. According to Peggy, that was before they moved out here to AZ; and, in her words, she had to get tough. :shrug: If your gonna hawk up that sissified sickly-sweet Red Man on her, it'll probably just p*** her off!

And as for your Copenhagen thread; if you don't know all the words to Chris LeDoux' epic song on the subject, don't bother. :notnice:

Chelle: That's a great page, somebody does indeed have an overabundance of free time!

Fuzzy: I'm tellin' ya; we could be epic as Hand Duet and Crunchakka! For a twist we could call our ship the Millenium Mustang (a market improvement on the Falcon!). And hey; babes from all over the galaxy!!!
(Or would that be "the Galaxie"???)

StangDreamin' said:
Fuzzy: I'm tellin' ya; we could be epic as Hand Duet and Crunchakka! For a twist we could call our ship the Millenium Mustang (a market improvement on the Falcon!). And hey; babes from all over the galaxy!!!
(Or would that be "the Galaxie"???)
You AIN'T dying my fuzz brown! You'll just have to edit your epic to make Crunchie blue! :nonono: