Old BBK H-Pipe

Aquarius

Jul 18, 2007
I have the old BBK H-pipe out of my 03GT and I wanted to know if anybody had any ideas what to do about disposing of it? It's catted and I know that the guts of the cats are worth something if someone melts them down. Any ideas where I should take it? I'm in RI.

• Sponsors (?)

Yep, scrap yard. I just sold my stock h-pipe for $100. And here I was thinking it was worthless.....

Unfortunately, even though my stock pipe had 6 cats on it, they are very small cats, so they weren't worth as much as I was expecting when I took it to them.

Yep, scrap yard. I just sold my stock h-pipe for $100. And here I was thinking it was worthless.....

Unfortunately, even though my stock pipe had 6 cats on it, they are very small cats, so they weren't worth as much as I was expecting when I took it to them.

Hmmm...I've got two stockers in my backyard. Guess I make a trip to the scrap yard tomorrow. :D

I'm afraid that one day I will have to pass emissions here in GA. My car is still registered in Michigan for now and MI doesn't have emissions. I hear that GA is now going to start doing an actual inspection instead of only hooking up to your car's 'puter.

For this reason, I am weary of selling my stock H.