Old Ford with a Ford motor!

SuperStang83

Founding Member
Mar 21, 2001
Boyertown, Pa
I just thought that this car was cool because it was actually an old car with the same company's motor in it! Ford, with everything Ford in it which you rarely see. I can't see it really putting out that much power, but it is most likely pretty reliable. I usually only like old cars that are tubbed, but this thing gets bonus points!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1934...05QQihZ017QQcategoryZ6057QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Sponsors (?)

While I always applaud the Ford in a Ford concept, you'd think they could've dressed up the engine a little bit. Also, the carpet is filthy and look at the wear on the driver's seat. They're asking an awful lot of money for a kit car in kind of shoddy condition.

That's a retarded price for a ho-hum car. I like the whole Ford engine thing (i know where you're coming from there) but that car isn't worth more than 10k if you ask me, and that's pushing it.

Y'know, you could easily build your own kit-car version of the same thing and put in whatever powerplant you want for $26k (or less), and still have a better-looking ride than that. I mean, not that the one listed above isn't a pretty cool car all in all, but it's a tad pricey for what it is ... well, unless it's an actual original body and not a repro, in which case you're just paying a collector's fee for it, really...

... it's a tad pricey for what it is ... well, unless it's an actual original body and not a repro, in which case you're just paying a collector's fee for it, really...

From the ad:
eBay dude said:
THIS IS A FIBERGLASS CAR.

Also, strangely:
eBay dude said:
THIS IS AN OFF FRAME RESTORATION.

A frame-off on a fiberglass kit car?:shrug: