Old Guy Trying To Come Back

The Shape

Founding Member
Jan 11, 2002
East ARKANSAS Delta
Haven't been on here in forever. I have had several foxes and used to post here all the time. I (like an idiot) sold my last fox about 10 years ago. I didn't mess with cars at all other than driving them for about 8 years and then I sold my Tacoma and bought a Jeep TJ. I love the jeep and wrenching on it and it has made me want another car to play with. I test drove several newer mustangs but finally decided what I will always love are Fox Bodies. I've been shopping around seeing what's out there. I'm excited to pick one up and become a regular around here again!

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Nothing yet just been scrolling Seeing what's out there. I'm looking for something as stock as possible, I really want an LX hatch or coupe but I wouldn't rule out another GT. All I seem to be finding is verts though. I used to be totally against verts but since I've had my jeep I've learned to appreciate the top down. So basically I'm open to anything at this moment LoL

Welcome back !!!

Hope you find one soon....the longer you search the more money folks want. You could find a decent mustang fox for $2000 10 years ago. Now, it seems you cant even find decent rollers for less than that.

Good luck, man. We'll be watching and adding our .02....and probably learn something along the way.

Haven't been on here in forever. I have had several foxes and used to post here all the time. I (like an idiot) sold my last fox about 10 years ago. I didn't mess with cars at all other than driving them for about 8 years and then I sold my Tacoma and bought a Jeep TJ. I love the jeep and wrenching on it and it has made me want another car to play with. I test drove several newer mustangs but finally decided what I will always love are Fox Bodies. I've been shopping around seeing what's out there. I'm excited to pick one up and become a regular around here again!

I enjoyed owning and modding a 2011 GT for a few years, but never could get over how big and heavy it was. I just recently picked up an '89 GT identical to my high school car. I was hooked on the first test drive after recalling how easily the rear end slides out. They are just fun cars all around, whether for modding, or just driving. I ended up paying $7300 for mine (too much, but I was partial to it). That is also because I am in Iowa, and cars without rust are so hard to come by.