Old School Rims

• Sponsors (?)

Nothing I hate more than seeing a fantastic car riding on 7" of sidewall.... its like dating a girl with an amazing body and a fugly face. You can only put up with it for so long... :nono:

1TallMF said:
Nothing I hate more than seeing a fantastic car riding on 7" of sidewall.... its like dating a girl with an amazing body and a fugly face. You can only put up with it for so long... :nono:

I think it's hot on older cars. And even newer cars can take some sidewall to a certain extent. I like a decent sidewall on the rear of our cars. Afterall, that's where your traction lies. I think I'm gonna get me a set of ProStars and throw some thick walled DR's on there.

I agree that the Magnum 500 wheels are the best old school rims. WHEN I get my '69 or '70 fastback .... no other rim will go on it. The one's Paul posted aren't EXACTLY like the old 500's. They look similar to Mach 1 wheels. Also, I THINK you would have to get those special order one's because the older cars had a different bolt pattern (5 x 5.5"?).