OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guero

Oct 11, 2005
Well since the last 2 days ive been working on the car inside the garage. I took the intake of, valve covers, made sure my rockers were on there good, and just double checking ****. My dad told me to do it in the garage since its pretty hot out. So i did. Every time he walks in and out the door he has to stare me down tell me im no mechanic, whats wrong with it now, and just gets on my nervs!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :bang: And thus the reason i always rather work on it on the sun. Far from were he sees me. So right now i was almost done and he asked(i was already pissed he was talking ****) if i can help hm on his 65 Mustang. So i look at him and just smile(but you tell i was pissed :bang: :mad: ), im like ok, then he wants me to put in the hood. So there we are my mom, dad and me. He cant get in one bolt and starts cuzing and yelling, that its my fault cuz my tools are in the ****ing floor, grabs the jack throws it and nearly hit my car. He walks in and tels me to pick up my ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :bang: :bang: :bang: Im like 2 seconds away from beating his old ass!!!!!!!!!!! I got to deal with his ****ing **** at work and here at home 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****ing driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang: :mad:

• Sponsors (?)

Pinche Guero. Don't disrespect a Mexican father, cause they won't ground you by not letting you go out, but they ground you by smacking you. haha

You're pretty old dude, stand ur fokin ground. Don't disrespect, just stand your ground and tell him what's on your mind. You're not his lil ****** anymore. You're a grown f** man(maybe a lil).

the end solution to all those problems is to quit your job with him, get a new job, and get your own place. I personally get along great with my folks, but my sister never did. After she moved out, they see each other just enough so that they don't get on each others' nerves. Good luck with whatever you decide to do

Zero Signal said:
As they say, like father like son.

Unless you know Guero really well, I don't know where you get off saying that. It appears to me that Guero is doing more than a good job of keeping cool and collected. A lot of times kids see in their parents what not to be and they themselves can become better people for it.

parchisi said:
Unless you know Guero really well, I don't know where you get off saying that. It appears to me that Guero is doing more than a good job of keeping cool and collected. A lot of times kids see in their parents what not to be and they themselves can become better people for it.
Exactly usaully when i get mad i take it out on here. and not on people who have nothing to do with it. I try to be nothing like hiim except that hes a hard worker, and takes care of business all thye time. I try not to be like him and get nad at people who didn't have a clue

ha ha that would be perfect for you 2
gayfight.gif

:lol: :rlaugh:

I hear your frustration. My dad is the same way. But he's more controling, if his talk about how i should do something doesn't work, he will push me out of the way and do it himself. ON MY CAR. It's frustrating as hell just cause i don't want to wax in a clockwise motion, instead of my counterclockwise motion, I'll get b|tched at.

Move out then all you have to deal with is at work. Usually the time away allows for the nerves to cool down.

+1 for the moving in with 95Vert. You guys could have a gay'ole time together!