OMG, I would like to die right now

CManT1914

Feb 5, 2004
Killeen, Texas
I think I am sicker than I have ever been in my entire life. I went into work this morning and only lasted 3 hours. I feel like puking non-stop, I have ZERO energy/strength, my entire body hurts all over. Now my head is pounding, throat is swollen nearly shut, and it's freaking cold everywhere I go! Anybody know what I might have? I thought it was allergies/sinuses, but they don't do this to me. :( :puke:

• Sponsors (?)

Damn dude sounds like aids........ ok bad joke, honestly it sounds like the flu... I have a bunch of coworkers out with it, Steve (My co-worker) said for the first 2 days he was miserable, went to the doctor and got a shot and some antibiotics, but still for the first 2 days he said he wanted to die... jump into a hooooottttttt bath and sweat it out a bit then get some tea and a few good movies cause it has to run its course. hope ya feel better soon man..

Tony

:shrug:

Attachments

• bigbird.jpg
    bigbird.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 96
That sucks dude. Drink water, lots of water. Seriously, drink and drink and drink.

Watch your temperature and call your doc.

Get out of work as soon as you can too. Rest and water is what you need. Oh and did I mention, drink lots of water.

94MustangGT5.0 said:
I know exactly what it is. You're sick because you have not taken your car to the drag strip since doing all that work to it. The cure: :Track:

:rlaugh: :lol:

RedStallion43 said:
Yep sounds like the flu, i had it a couple years ago, it lasted for almost 2 weeks it was brutal, i was on the couch almost the whole time

:jaw: 2 weeks??! That really sucks. :(

GRGT1994 said:
drink and drink and drink.........

..........Oh and did I mention, drink lots..............

Oh yea! :banana:

Thanks for the support guys. I've been sleeping pretty much all day since I got home, waking up only to drink a glass of water, take vitamins, and poop. I actually have a pretty good immune system, I RARELY get sick (this is the first time I've been sick in 4 years). But when I do, I usually bounce back pretty quick. I'm already feeling a little better.

i kinda like being sick--my gf makes me chicken soup and takes care of me and makes me feel squishy inside. seriously, though, if you can get your hands on some antibiotics, take 'em. last time i was sick, my gf's mom gave me some to take over a period of 3 days, and by the second day i was almost 85% back to normal. make sure you continue your doses even though you may feel better--very important! get better, man.

LOL @ your sig. Paul.

Sorry to hear that man. I hope you get better soon. I agree with the rest .... DRINK LOTS OF WATER ..... until your piss is clear for like 3 days straight. Also .... if you can get some anitbiotics ... I agree with Paul. Take them until you're better ..... then keep taking them for a little while. If not, you'll just get sick again.

sounds like you might have pneumonia. You seriously need to go to the doc. My step dad had it and didn't even know it until it had already set up in his lungs. Very nasty sickness. But I hope you get to feeling better. Call yah a hot chickadee and tell her to bring yah some soup naked and take care of you. :)

:worthlesb

hehe, just kidding. Hang in there. Call the doc if it keeps up or you start feeling worse.

And try not to do this:
Untitled-2.gif

Attachments

• Untitled-2.gif
    Untitled-2.gif
    17.5 KB · Views: 54
I really like your way of thinking :nice: :nice: :nice:

stanglvrsgrl said:
sounds like you might have pneumonia. You seriously need to go to the doc. My step dad had it and didn't even know it until it had already set up in his lungs. Very nasty sickness. But I hope you get to feeling better. Call yah a hot chickadee and tell her to bring yah some soup naked and take care of you. :)