Omg.....ridiculous!!!

Turn that the other way around where you're sending me $3,500 and we might have a deal. I've got about $17K wrapped up into this thing over the last two years and have only put about 7,500km on the odometer over one summer. I couldn't see spending a total of over $20K on a basically stock '96-'98 Cobra.....no matter how much I like em. Even as one as clean as yours. :D
I once builty this unbelievabe sond system in an Accord that was worth mabey $3000. It was very elaborate and the sound was unbelievable. The total cost of the system installed was $21,500. I asked him why he spent 21,500 on his system and he simply said "cause I didnt have $30000". Some people have more dollars than cents. :p
:D

• Sponsors (?)

Turn that the other way around where you're sending me $3,500 and we might have a deal. I've got about $17K wrapped up into this thing over the last two years and have only put about 7,500km on the odometer over one summer. I couldn't see spending a total of over $20K on a basically stock '96-'98 Cobra.....no matter how much I like em. Even as one as clean as yours. :D

17K on a cougar? WTF

No, this one looks like a truck, it took me forever to find it, I thought someone would have it on their hard drive. There are more pictures out there.

Worst Mustang ever.
mustang-small.jpg

I once builty this unbelievabe sond system in an Accord that was worth mabey $3000. It was very elaborate and the sound was unbelievable. The total cost of the system installed was $21,500. I asked him why he spent 21,500 on his system and he simply said "cause I didnt have $30000". Some people have more dollars than cents. :p
:D
Well, I originally started out with just a PI swap in mind, but I came into some extra money and everything snowballed from there. :D I later decided that since the Mustang and the Cougar shared the same powertrain, I would just swap everything into a Mustang later on. But now my sights have been set towards a 4V/ 5-or 6 speed platform, so I'll pretty much need to start over from scratch with the parts anyway.
17K on a cougar? WTF
Keep in mind, that includes the cost of the car. Take the cost of a Mustang, then add the same parts that I've got into my car into it and see what kind of number's you come up with. ;)

Well, I originally started out with just a PI swap in mind, but I came into some extra money and everything snowballed from there. :D I later decided that since the Mustang and the Cougar shared the same powertrain, I would just swap everything into a Mustang later on. But now my sights have been set towards a 4V/ 5-or 6 speed platform, so I'll pretty much need to start over from scratch with the parts anyway.

Keep in mind, that includes the cost of the car. Take the cost of a Mustang, then add the same parts that I've got into my car into it and see what kind of number's you come up with. ;)

thats more reasonable. i thought you had 17 k in performance parts.

:lol:
When you least expect it you will say something stupid and Tim will see it and then you will be blessed :nice: Usually takes some time, Shawn took years before he got "Im Bi" :rlaugh:
Me on the otherhand got mine my first day and am on my third cause I am stupid and will always say something stupid :doh:

A vengful and unmerciful gawd! Be afraid! Be very afraid when you see the man in the mask that likes robot womenz and interwebz pr0nz!
*makes spooky sounds*