? on some springs I found......

Phatt_daddy

Apr 22, 2005
Hytop, AL
Back before the end of spring I bought a '95 GT body only, no title car, for the 5 lug set up stil on it. When I pulled the rear out I noticed it had Eibach's on it. Was wondering what kind they were if anyone could help me out...........

The only things on them are the company name along with the numbers 11/95 and 3514.402 any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nate.

• Sponsors (?)

Search Eibach and the part number it will come up with a wealth of info...... Its all over the internet if you search for it.

Kiss it Adams.... Found that info before you and I even posted. What I didn't and still couldn't find the specs..... That is what I'm looking for. But since one can't make a general post
inquiring to some information from ppl that may have purchased and or used said products without getting a smart*** responce. Then what's the use in having a forum?

Seriously. I bought some springs and didn't know what they were. I called eibach and gave them the numbers off the springs and they helped me over the phone.

Sorry you got your feelings hurt... But seriously, you could pick up a phone and call Eibach... but since you don't want to put much effort into finding any info about your springs I'll help you out.

I Google searched Eibach plus the Part Number, found out that those springs come in the Eibach Pro Kit... Then I Google searched again for "Eibach Pro Kit 3514.402" which came up with the application for 94-04 GT Convertible Mustangs. Went to American Muscle... clicked on specs and vwala! The specs below are for the Eibach Pro Kit you have:

Spring Rate:
Front: 502-570 lb/in.
Rear: 171-314 lb/in.
Usage: Street
Year: 1994-2004
Model: 94-04 GT Convertible
Progressive or Standard: Progressive
Estimated Drop: 1.3"F / 1.4" R

Stop whining.

Sorry you got your feelings hurt... But seriously, you could pick up a phone and call Eibach... but since you don't want to put much effort into finding any info about your springs I'll help you out.

I Google searched Eibach plus the Part Number, found out that those springs come in the Eibach Pro Kit... Then I Google searched again for "Eibach Pro Kit 3514.402" which came up with the application for 94-04 GT Convertible Mustangs. Went to American Muscle... clicked on specs and vwala! The specs below are for the Eibach Pro Kit you have:

Stop whining.

When i went to college, they had an elective class on how to use internet search engines to full potential.

Needless to say, it was probably one of the more valueable classes i took there.

I don't think he was being a smart ass, that is helpful information which found exactly what you asked. The LMGTFY from Google is hysterical. I've sent links to people with funny searches to bust on people, now that's being a smart ass.