On3 Performance .. Not Impressed.

• Sponsors (?)

What's wrong with the selfie capital of the internet? lol. I got rid of f-book years ago. Tired of "who farted" and "long line at Starbucks" posts, selfies and pictures of peoples food. :notnice:

Anyways, got that new turbo yet? Have you told On3 that you're blasting them on the internet? Email them a link of the threads you started about them and your experience and maybe they'll change that 25k miles to 50 miles rather quickly. :shrug:
Dude they give 0 f*cks. And they are WELL aware of the hate threads on all corners of the interwebz. Just don't get how they are still in business acting like that.

Businesses like that will only last so long. Hopefully everyone that is wronged by this business (as well as any other business) will speak up about it like @Boosted92LX did. If I was in the market for a turbo (which i'm not) and saw this post it would steer me clear of On3 for sure.

No, no new turbo yet. Placed a phone order for it 8 days ago, haven't seen a billing statement, shipping statement, no cc charges yet... sent an email after a few days and they simply said "it will go out this week".. I got antsy yesterday and called the shop I ordered it from- got voicemail. Left a message asking if there was a problem... no callback yet.

I just don't know. Something or someone out there doesn't want me in a turbo fox..

Last edited:
No, no new turbo yet. Placed a phone order for it 8 days ago, haven't seen a billing statement, shipping statement, no cc charges yet... sent an email after a few days and they simply said "it will go out this week".. I got antsy yesterday and called the shop I ordered it from- got voicemail. Left a message asking if there was a problem... no callback yet.

I just don't know. Something or someone out there doesn't want me in a turbo fox..

Maybe it's divine intervention. God favors you as he favored Jules and Vincent Vega. Now you can continue with your life in a slower safer naturally aspirated HCI 5.0 while quoting Ezekiel 25.17 like the bad ass you are :cool:

Maybe it's divine intervention. God favors you as he favored Jules and Vincent Vega. Now you can continue with your life in a slower safer naturally aspirated HCI 5.0 while quoting Ezekiel 25.17 like the bad ass you are :cool:

LOL!!!!!!!

Thanks man, I needed that laugh!

I just got off the phone with Jose from forced inductions and he told me the reason I'm not seeing the cc charge is it usually takes at least 48 hours for it to show with the internet system they use, and it should be soon as they processed it two days ago. He says it will be shipped directly from Turbonetics and the latest he could imagine it going out will be Monday if not today or tomorrow.

Can't. Wait.

Reactions: 4 users
Kinda funny to me.. I pasted my initial post from this thread over at allford mustangs to help people and it got locked. All I made was the initial post. Makes me wonder if some ppl arent on on3's payroll..

LOL

Kinda funny to me.. I pasted my initial post from this thread over at allford mustangs to help people and it got locked. All I made was the initial post. Makes me wonder if some ppl arent on on3's payroll..

LOL
:thinking:Yeah it does get a guy thinking. Lol. I personally don't go to that forum. I visit 4eyed pride a few times,corral weekly,and Stangnet daily. Occasionally yellowbullet. Some forums are kind of transparent on their "loyaltys" is all I'll say.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't go to afm often. Extreme cases of boredom, just because it's so slow and the knowledge just isn't there.. but some ppl here go there.. just sayin.

Turbonetics turbo still not here yet. Two emails and three phone calls. No answer yet. Seems to be a trend with turbo venders..