On3performance Turbo Kit

ditch there chinese waste gate and bov and get a tial . My buddy ran the kit with a master power 76mm on his coupe with tial wastegate and bov and it worked well
Im gonna run their WG on mine and see how it works. Better luck can be had if you disassemble, clean, and grease it up so it doesn't stick. But that goes for a few things :p

• Sponsors (?)

Ok thanks alot. So i had my cousin start painting the saleen stuff the bumpers spoiler and sideskirt. I knew that the rear bumper was from the 99-04 aka new edge, but noticed the front bumper is as well. I think its gonna look pretty cool.

Does anyone know where exactly on the rear bumper the saleen lettering goes? I want to put it on the rear bumper but since it is an aftermarket bumper there are no letters engraved or carved into it. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 20140314_142926.jpg
    20140314_142926.jpg
    844.9 KB · Views: 172
  • 20140314_143045.jpg
    20140314_143045.jpg
    816.5 KB · Views: 152
Ok thanks alot. So i had my cousin start painting the saleen stuff the bumpers spoiler and sideskirt. I knew that the rear bumper was from the 99-04 aka new edge, but noticed the front bumper is as well. I think its gonna look pretty cool.
the new edge has much sharper lines how is that gonna line up ?

Reactions: 1 user
The kit is made specifically for the sn-95's. Going to look like the red one but in sapphire blue the second picture is my bumper

Attachments

• wayne11.jpeg
    wayne11.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 164
  • 20140314_185341.jpg
    20140314_185341.jpg
    463.1 KB · Views: 175
Does anyone know if these injectors would be good or is there a specific brand i need to purchase?

I'd be cautious of buying used injectors unless it's either from somone you know and trust, and/or they come with a flow chart and/or warranty. If they have been sitting around the insides could be rusted or they could be bad.

I can't remember off the top of my head, but there is a vendor that sells flow tested rebuilt injectors for a fair price. I'm sure somebody will chime in with their name.

I'd be cautious of buying used injectors unless it's either from somone you know and trust, and/or they come with a flow chart and/or warranty. If they have been sitting around the insides could be rusted or they could be bad.

I can't remember off the top of my head, but there is a vendor that sells flow tested rebuilt injectors for a fair price. I'm sure somebody will chime in with their name.
Thanks Mike. I actually didn't even notice they were used. If you didn't bring that up or the flow chart thing i would have completely ignored it out of being so anxious to finish my car.