One happy 4-eyed owner!

SVT32VDOHC

waiting for the next hack atta
Founding Member
Nov 22, 2001
Motor City
Not me.....but I sold Hack Job's original hood to a guy yesterday!!! He had an 80 Mustang with 45,000 miles on it. The brakes went out and he rear ended his friends pickup in the driveway of his house!!!! He drove 500 miles round trip!!!

See...even though I converted, one, I helped another owner restore one!!

:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Thattaboy.

When you gonna get another Fox?

HAHA...thanks. The guys said he couldn't find one ANYWHERE!! Now all I have left is the quarter trims, and bullchit under the hood and other interior stuff.

Another fox??? I don't know. I love foxes, but I've been making more on parting them out then fixing and selling them. A lot of customers just got their tax returns and I have sold quite a few items for them this week and it's only Wednesday...lol.

I would love to get a very clean V8 car that is wrecked and fix it. I'm done with the swappage stuff. Too much time and room needed for that.

:D
81notchproject003.jpg

:(
81notchproject008.jpg

:fuss:
81notchproject007.jpg

:nice:
DSC05386.jpg

:hide:

782??? DAMN!! That's shootin!

I shot a 278 in the 2nd, but I won't share my series....lol

I also joined a Sunday night fun leauge and I shot 603 with a 249 game in the 3rd. 1 league before us, and they do not oil before them of us, since it's a fun leage. It was a tought to roll on such dry conditions, but I figured it out by the third. I need to get a less aggresive ball than the Black Widow for Sunday.

dam thos be some good games! man i wanna start bowling again! unemployment wont allow it at the moment :( cool here $1.00 a game on sundays! peace
john:p

$1.00 a game is a steal. This one alley has it for that, but it only attracts the riff raff. Last time I was there, these biotches started fighting, then one of them tackled the other one's boyfriend....lol...it was a fun night!!

My leagues are at the same house. The sunday one is fun league, so it's lots of younger and older people mixed together. 4 man teams 10 pairs of lanes.

The Thursday league is sanctioned, 5 man teams, 20 pairs full. That house has open bowling, but it's $4.00 per game!! And they wonder why they can't pack the place on week nights after leagues. I've been telling the owner go to $2.00-$2.50 per game but he won't do it. He lets us league guys bowl free after, but nobody stays.