Fox One Piece Head Lights

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
polk county florida
Look'n to get one piece head lights for my 89 gt. I want plug n play. Hate the replacements that turn yellow after a while. Also not gonna hack my wires. Any suggestions? I got a good ride I've had for a long time, its ugly but it's a lotta fun to drive. Only stupid thing I've done is that filter thing on the end of the maf but go'n back to the 'box' soon. Basic bolt ons. Put'n together alt upgrade, great write up for that on here btw.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

bf5dd98b85cb62a18a8d8fdfd6f1a30c.jpg

These were on my car even I bought it. Wires look factory. I don't like them and want to swap back to factory. If you are interested PM me. Il take $115 shipped. They are like new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look ok, I want the non chrome ones. My car is far from shiny. What don't you like? Looks or light pattern? I look at a thread on here someone put projectors in a stock light but thats a lot of work on something that yellows after a few months. I am here in Florida and again this car ain't pretty, just fun.

Just my opinion, but one piece headlights and filter on the maf are in the same category. Even the cheap 6 piece replacements look better

Ok people, I give. I put'n the box back in, give me a break, I kind of a junk yard dog! Just kidding, but I am put'n the box back, as for the head lights I would go for the clear ones if they don't yellow up. I will look into them, don't want to be a 'ricer', I may lose my street outlaws fan club card!

Yea, well get'n tired of that twice a year routine. Its a dog not a queen, no offense to those that keep it in a garage, I got too much junk er, stuff. Do the clear ones stand up to the paint job back'n Florida sun?

They are just way too busy, especially the outer marker area. I feel they could be a tad bit simpler, like the 99-00 or 01-04 headlights.

whats wrong with getting a set of repop 6 piece clear ones if you cant clean up your OEM ones.. Just make sure you silicone them up as all aftermarket lights leak. I bought mine from LMRS 4 years ago and they still look brand new..
20160909_122434.jpg

whats wrong with getting a set of repop 6 piece clear ones if you cant clean up your OEM ones.. Just make sure you silicone them up as all aftermarket lights leak. I bought mine from LMRS 4 years ago and they still look brand new..
20160909_122434.jpg

Those the $90 ones? I'm about to buy a set. The more I look at these 1 piece headlights the more I cringe. At least they are not as bad as the round light tail lights.

Yea, well get'n tired of that twice a year routine. Its a dog not a queen, no offense to those that keep it in a garage, I got too much junk er, stuff. Do the clear ones stand up to the paint job back'n Florida sun?

Then you probably have reproductions, not real ford lights.
I drove my car daily for 10 years, never was it in the garage (it is now) and I've only done the headlights twice ever over a total of 20 years.