One piece headlights for 87-93 Mustangs

Brads Coupe

Sweeeeet!!!
Founding Member
Apr 18, 2000
Calgary , Alberta, Canada
What Manufacturer makes one piece headlights for 87-93 Mustangs

Hey guys,

I'm hoping one of you will know who the manufacturer is for these new one piece headlights I'm seeing being sold at a number of US retail stores. I'm trying to find out so our Canadian stores can stock them. So far I have had no luck. At one point I thought it was APC but they have said its not them, and that a few places have being saying it is, help solve the mystery?

View attachment 477104
single-peice-foxbody-chr-1s.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

here ya go heres the smoked ones..whic i think look better on darker color stangs...ebay...blue oval industries is where mine was from a few months ago...not sure if they still got it though....you should get them IMO they are awesome and set you apart from other stangs...havent came across one other stang with them in my area yet!!

Attachments

• headlights.jpg
    headlights.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 221
2000xp8 said:
Brad i like your car, i wouldn't ruin it with those headlights.
:lol: Another great post. :lol:

I think THOSE look good... Some I've seen look like crap, but those on the Black GT... Sweeeeeeet Wouldn't put them on my car, but I won't put anything non stock on my car (besides the wheels) :nice:

lxwants12's said:
here ya go heres the smoked ones..whic i think look better on darker color stangs...ebay...blue oval industries is where mine was from a few months ago...not sure if they still got it though....you should get them IMO they are awesome and set you apart from other stangs...havent came across one other stang with them in my area yet!!

Do you have a bigger picture? I can only see the thumbnail view and cant expand it to normal size.

PoopDawg said:
:lol: Another great post. :lol:

I think THOSE look good... Some I've seen look like crap, but those on the Black GT... Sweeeeeeet Wouldn't put them on my car, but I won't put anything non stock on my car (besides the wheels) :nice:
What a shock here you are stalking me yet again.

If they are so nice, put them on your car.

PoopDawg said:
Stalking? So you're the only one that can look at posts, right? :lol: Soooo sorry... I will try and avoid any thread that you post in!! Everyone :hail2: 2000xp8
No need to avoid posting in threads i'm im, how about just not quoting me, or replying to anything i say?
I never innitiate contact with you.
You seem to be going well out of your way to make comment on what i say.
Hence, i call you a stalker.
You could of very easily replied and said you liked the headlights without saying a word to me, couldn't you of?
You try to play it off, but you don't do a good job of it.

My point with saying put them on your car, is why tell someone to use something you would not if you were in their situation?.