one piece headlights

• Sponsors (?)

i like that idea because when you get in a wreck if everything is not aligned right it the headlights and sidemarker gaps will not be straight like from the factory. thats also a good way to tell if a stang has been wrecked before you buy it

APC:
PJ-510.jpg

Ebay ones:
94MUS-pro2B.jpg

94MUS-pro3B.jpg

:nice:

Attachments

• PJ-510.jpg
    PJ-510.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 52
I have the projectors on my 95gt, they suck at night on low beams, but on high beams they are killer-its like day time infront of me when i drive w/ them on.

i would not purchase them again, they are the APC ones and not worth the money. FYI i also have aftermarket ultra white light bulbs and they do not help.

i would buy a set of one piece headlights if they were available for my ride, but if they dont come out with a new set that doesnt look too "RICE-ISH" its back to the Cobra's. my last set of cobras were destroyed when i used bug and tar remover on them. they spyder-web cracked all over the place. when i called Matrix Racing about this problem they played dumb and didnt help me. they also never sent me my new set of corners. do not order from those *ucks!

Fawcett
[email protected]
FRPP 302 Crate 340bhp and more