One Piece!?

Before the flaming starts, let me state my reason for intrest in these, first, when you have to take out your headlights, doing it three times for each side sucks

anyways, i found these on mrbodykit.com

what do you guys think??

and what about the all clear euro tails?

if you dont like em, say, i dont like em, don't flame me....

pic.php

pic.php

• Sponsors (?)

I would have to see the headlights on a car I think before I could pass judgment on them. They might not be too bad, I think they would look a lot better smoked though.

The taillights...well, two words: HELL NO. Altezzas are nasty especially on fox mustangs, they make me wanna puke.

Red_LX said:
I would have to see the headlights on a car I think before I could pass judgment on them. They might not be too bad, I think they would look a lot better smoked though.

The taillights...well, two words: HELL NO. Altezzas are nasty especially on fox mustangs, they make me wanna puke.
Ditto.

Dr.

I'm pretty sure these were talked about on the 5.0 board already. The big question on the 1 piece headlights is how much or if any adjustability are there to them. Remember, the adjustment screws are behind the lens and who know if these can be adjusted or not???

The clear headlights with the fake projector lenses don't match the cars styling. They come from two different styling eras. The taillights are hideous. It should be a crime to make em :) They look like they belong on a trailer.

Why do you keep having to remove your headlights? I think I'd look into solving that problem first ;)

I must just be too old school, When I see the clear tail lights it looks like someone has broken lenses and tape clear plastic over them. Of course I still like "big in the back and small in the front.:flag: