Only 4 more

• Sponsors (?)

1badII said:
You can always remote link pictures.

Dan if you find someone else to host your pic all you have to do the post the link.

most cable companies give you 5 to 20 meg of space and all you do is get an ftp (wsftp, cuteftp, filezilla) program and uload you pics is easy and pics show in the forum with out have to clik on them and there is no limit because you are not burdening stangnet

zwhitr said:
Dan if you find someone else to host your pic all you have to do the post the link.

Yes, and those of us with a half way decent firewall won't have ot shut down parts of it to see graphics. Like this:

3a_1b.JPG

Plus you retain control over the content.

removed.JPG

posting pics

Yeah I wish I new how to do some of those things like remote linking or whatever, and using certain sites to post pics. I am pretty ignorant as far as using the computer. I would have to have a buddy show me how to do it or something. I was gonna have my one buddy come over and help me set up a website of my own but he hasn't had a chance to get over here yet. Soon my friends soon.

Dan

last straw

I am getting very aggrivated now. I have over 30 posts and it still doesn't work.

I go to manage attatchement. I go to the browser. Then to my pictures. I put the pic I want in the box next to browse and click upload. Nothing happens. The red line stays on 0. It will say uploading file please wait for an hour and nothing happens. This is to much of a pain in the A$$. Almost not worth the aggrivation.

Dan

danimaltheanima said:
I am getting very aggrivated now. I have over 30 posts and it still doesn't work.

I go to manage attatchement. I go to the browser. Then to my pictures. I put the pic I want in the box next to browse and click upload. Nothing happens. The red line stays on 0. It will say uploading file please wait for an hour and nothing happens. This is to much of a pain in the A$$. Almost not worth the aggrivation.

Dan

all pics must be smaller than 80K through stangnet

Go here geocities.yahoo.com/ps/learn2/HowItWorks4_Free.html

click on sign up
create an acount use the file manager upload your pics and

in the file manager window right mouse on the word view copy short cut

scrn.jpg

then paste the link into the stangnet forum (use insert image icon)

you will need to click it twice ---once before the link and again after pasting the link looks alittle like this except uses different brackets notice the / it ends the command

{IMG} www.thelink.com/yourpic.jpg {/IMG}

pics

Yeah as far as a web site goes, I'm gonna go over to my buddies house tomorrow and set me up with a cool one. But I still want to be able to do quick attatchments on a thread or reply here in stangnet. So I still have that problem.

Dan