oops

woodyy24

Mar 30, 2005
illinois
I used a ceterforce dual friction disc with a king cobra pressure plate. i guess there wasnt enough holding force :shrug: .while i was doin a burnout it was throwing big chunky yellow sparks. i already have another flywheel and the right pressure plate, so i just need to get another disc.

100_2472.jpg

100_2475.jpg

the 26 spline one is out of my car, the other is a spare for refrence.

100_2474-1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Yep theres your problem right there, smear it with some peanut butter, get your muffler bearings straight, and it'll minimize the clutch slippage. Nice one woody

how do you think a ford motorsport clutch disc is going to do with a spec pressure plate? haha,i bought this clutch set up off someone for cheap with the pressure plate but i had a good spec on layin around so i figured what the hell.

how do you think a ford motorsport clutch disc is going to do with a spec pressure plate? haha,i bought this clutch set up off someone for cheap with the pressure plate but i had a good spec on layin around so i figured what the hell.

couldnt hurt, same fricion material just a more agressive pressure plate. mine was opposite. agressive friction with a light duty pressure plate.