Open An Closed Bov?

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by logancamp, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Just wondering I'm trying to pick which race red bov to get
  2. I have the closed version but run it open. That way if I ever get tired of it, I can close it.
  3. Thanks I got the pro flo surge valve now but it seems wore out came with the head unit I got I'm sure I will have more questions this is my first sc build
  4. I have the open race BOV on both of my Stangs. It makes sexy sounds. The first recipient of drive by BOV sounds in my 2011 5.0 was a black C6 here in town. I built up a little pressure rolling up on him, then lifted right as I pulled along side him. PSHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    As soon as he heard that, he backed WAY off. LOL! Trollin' in my 5.0. :D
  5. ROFL! I do the same but I target ricers in their import ****-boxes with their windows rolled down.

Target spotted, downshift and raise rpms, wait until Im next to him then let off....PSSSSSSHHHT!

I love seeing their reactions....kind of like a "ohh so thats what a fast car sounds like" :rlaugh:

Ive even had someone swerve into the next lane he was so caught off guard haha
    Sharad likes this.
  6. That's bad ass I've watched YouTube vids of the race bov on our cars but have yet to hear it in person I bet that sound makes the hair on your neck stand up I'm stoked about the build up I hope to be finished in 6-8 weeks I will def post pics as get closer to start up an like I said I'm sure I will have more questions
    Sharad likes this.