open the garage this morning and look what I found!!!!

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by old_blue, Mar 28, 2006.

1. old_blue

old_blue Active Member

Finally, after almost a year of seeing her, she is back. My parents were so kind as to drop her off on sunday. Upon loading it onto a 4 wheel dolly the car was to low and it rip a fuel line and a small piece of the floor behind the driver seat. Nothing major though. I cut the fuel line out and patched it with rubber fuel line for now, until I find a v-8 with the original lines I need. I installed my 70mm maf from a sn95. my 5.0 shifter with steeda knob. I gotta say the shifter totally kicks azz. soo much nicer. here are some pics. Bare with me as it hasnt been washed in a long time.
  2. old_blue

old_blue Active Member

Here is the flange I cut off of the maf. I tried to find an adapter but didn't find what I was looking for so I called powered by ford. As soon as I mentioned what I was looking for the nice gentleman said,
    him: "save your money. you gotta a hacksaw?"
    me: "yes"
    him: "cut the flange off"
    me: "excuse me?"
    him: "pro-m went out of business so we did that with all of our 90mm mafs."

this was the out come and it came out great.
  3. old_blue

old_blue Active Member

and here is the headlight switch that took a dump on me! I replaced it with a brand new one from autozone. had it for $23.99. A lot better than some places asking $50
  4. old_blue

old_blue Active Member

its 12:30 midnight here so I don't wanna fire it up and **** off the neighbors. I might get some mroe tomorrow but they are in my sig. hasn't changed much............yet!
  5. Roland69

Roland69 Sergeant Tangnet

Your right it is dirty lol. I bet when shes all cleaned up she would be purrrdy.
  6. Vinnietbird

Vinnietbird Member

I'll bet you're still smiling aren't you?
  7. tunedin302

tunedin302 I AM the law!!!

Where has it been for so long??
  8. srothfuss

srothfuss Last night I stabbed the same guy 7 times in a row

Congratulations on getting it back... Hopefully you had a chance to drive it by now. It's a nice feeling getting into a Mustang for the first time in a while.
  9. old_blue

old_blue Active Member

YES
    well, I just got out of the military last march. I boated it over to california where my parents live and left it with them until I found a place for it. I moved to arizona where I lived in an apt for alost a year and I already had 2 cars. Plus I didn't want it to get stolen. Now I am renting a house and it has its own garage.

After I repaired the fuel line I took her out for a spin. Not even 5 mins though as I need to get it registered. A few more pieces and the five lug conversion will go in as well.
  10. old_blue

old_blue Active Member

oh, and I will be putting in my 6g alternator once I get my wires and fuse for it.