Operation 'Not Performance Improved'

• Sponsors (?)

Damn Will, that looks great! Nice work cleaning up and painting that blower. How did the install go for you... any hiccups?

When I put my cams in I painted my front cover gloss black and to do so I had to remove the crank position sensor... had everything all buttoned up and realized I forgot to install the crank position sensor before installing the front cover (can't get it in there once the cover is mounted). :( lol, funny to think about now though... I don't know about you but for me the worst part of the cam install was definitely installing the damn cam covers... maybe it was easier since you didn't have the intake manifold/supercharger on there though.

sneaky I'm taking credit for 10 percent of all horsepower that you make for my generous offering of the cams.....looks great hope everything goes as planned.

Haha, I appreciate it man. I'm really ready to see how much power they lay down.

Its the morning Will. I know you farm boys get up early!

The video's uploading!

Damn Will, that looks great! Nice work cleaning up and painting that blower. How did the install go for you... any hiccups?

When I put my cams in I painted my front cover gloss black and to do so I had to remove the crank position sensor... had everything all buttoned up and realized I forgot to install the crank position sensor before installing the front cover (can't get it in there once the cover is mounted). :( lol, funny to think about now though... I don't know about you but for me the worst part of the cam install was definitely installing the damn cam covers... maybe it was easier since you didn't have the intake manifold/supercharger on there though.

Actually, the valve covers were relatively easy for me. I remember they were a pain when I did my PI cams, but they seemed really easy this time around. :shrug:

BY FAR the most aggravating thing was the 4th bolt on that dang power steering pump. I bet it took me 30 minutes to get it out, and another 30 to get it back in. The Ford engineer who let that one go needs to be slapped.

In other news, IT LIVES! Car is running, and running great. Haven't touched the tune, and it's idling just nicely at about 750 rpm. And dang it sounds good! Car drives and everything just fine. I would have never guessed it would run this well with no tune.

Video is currently uploading.

hell yeah Will, that's great to hear! I look forward to the numbers. Those NPI heads have horse chit exhaust ports, so the increased exhaust duration with those cams should really wake her up!