Opinion On Borla's

Discussion in 'Mustang Sound & Shine All' started by jessie fletcher, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Will Borla's produce the best sound over Mac, and flowmaster, any input would be appreciated thanks, Jessie.

2. yes they are, but it sound better with 4.6 99+ mustang , for 5.0 classic, OR H pipe with flowmaster

Attached Files:

4. Thats a question only you can answer. Some people love bassani but to me they sound like ass.

I for one really like Borla. The XS Pros sound fantastic on a 4.6 IMHO. Deep tone with a hint of exotic. Milltek also makes a great sounding exhaust.
    Flowmaster has that trademark burble for the Mustangs that is also a favorite of mine. I like Magnaflow just not on a Mustang. Too raspy.

Noobz347 likes this.

5. What he said. Very low deep rumble from a Borla with an H or X pipe. Hard on the throttle, the X-pipe sounds like effin Nascar. The H-pipe also screams at WOT but it's definitely a different sound. Sounds more like a Mustang.

6. Love my Borla touring axle backs. Nice deep grumble and no acoustic droning in the cabin at any speed.

-Jeff

LaserSVT likes this.
  7. Is that a straight weld in borla? Im running stock pipes now but just ordered a bassani X

8. i have 97 cobra back cats cut off, regular x pipe nothin special, then i got borla stingers s-type and it sounds pretty dam good lol

9. They are to expensive I got ahold of a off set of magnaflows and they sound awesome. And for a 1/3 of the price