Fox Opinion On This K-member?

dnbonds

Dec 17, 2013
Hampton, VA
I found this used Performance Automotive Tubular K-Member with a decent amount of pictures. It's $100 and would like someone's opinion. It has a decent amount of pictures, the motor mount holes have been modified. If I get this I'll swap it out with the stock one when my engine is pulled.

http://westmd.craigslist.org/pts/4410523054.html

It's 60 miles away (about an hour) so I'm not sure if its worth it. Unless the seller would be willing to meet halfway.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

:jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw: Serious?

01515_ldn5AyNwndc_600x450.jpg

00505_hjLiSKPMOmV_600x450.jpg

What's with your current stock K member.

I did and UPR is way out of my budget. Stock will have to do, especially since its a daily driver and will not see a single track day. I just saw the deal and posted it and if it was good I would have jumped on it. I was skeptical of the modified motor mounts

We make mild steel k-members which are more affordable than our Chromemoly k-members, but they still come with a Lifetime Guarantee. I'll give you a nice discount on a steel k-member to keep you from buying that atrocity. :eek:

I have a new D&D K-member that someone left here. The dude who left it here owes me a TA Performance 8.8 Axle girdle, so I'd let it go for that. Probably not worth the shipping cost though. It was purchased for an SN.

Kurt

If it won't see track time at all and you aren't going to modify the car heavily I wouldn't waste the money on an aftermarket k-member. Just my .02 though.

Reactions: 1 user