Opinions for another car

yeah i got to keep it denent man im a single college student cant pick up no ladies in a fiestsa:rlaugh: im sorry true love is hard to come by these days lol:rlaugh::rlaugh:

i dont need a truck but i want a truck.i could do some things with it.
us eit to take my bike out to the trail,become the truck guy and charge people $$, i a gahnoe that needs some work on a traile rthat was given to me, i just had no way to move it....:shrug: you know i wouldt be the guy getting groceries...
i would use it,just not for a job.....but you never know
Were you drunk when you typed that? :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

LOL, no. I really dont care about grammar on this site. I'm done with English for the rest of my life!( as far as higher education is concerned):nice:

but yeah i hear you guys and you are all talking me out of a truck.
poor mpg
not going to use it as truck.

i just always wanted a truck, lowered(stock looking), or raised stock looking.

idk what to do,my car isnt even generating emails yet? and i know its a good price

yeah actually got my eyes/trade opportunity for an
aode 94gt convertable....can we say DOG!!!!! but 5.0 and its faster than most cars....and they look good!

15mpg in a mustang is beter than 20mpg in a base model ranger IMO, i want to get another ford,i want to be brand loyal again, and im not getting a focus or anything unless its an svt and they are a little to pricey for me to DD. insurance on the conv, is only 25.00 extra a month and probaly about 25-50 extra/difference in gas from the civic, which get 300+ to a 12 gallon tank on a bad run...

Hmm, different strokes I guess... I personally would NEVER look at an AODE GT vert for a DD. AWFUL gas mileage, not fast by any stretch (mid 15s, maybe) somewhat comfortable but over all just not a great DD in my book.

Thats why I suggested spending very little on a DD if possible. Wait till you have money to get something nicer. Afterall they call them beaters for a reason.

hmm good logic for sure....
fast is not the goal. and mpg can see 20's correct?
the car is really clean and its just a lead havent even met up yet, suppose to today......
its original owner 94 gt garaged, so yeah......and it convertable,and im tired of stick,thats what i got my 88 for...a real man clutch(stage 2):rolleyes:

Taurus SHO!!!! Just dont break it or you will pay. My 91 has 174,000 miles on it and its been a great car. I've had it for almost a year and I haven't had any ridiculous problems with it. Just a clutch brakes and a cam position sensor. I got it for 900 bucks. Gets up to 26mpg on the highway and with my lead foot around town I get 18-19, and its got some sick ass seats too.