Opinions on a new 98 front end

marvinmycat

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2002
Buffalo, NY
What do you all think of either a Stalker front end, a CDC chin spoiler, or save the money for engine mods?

Here's what it looks like now. I want a lower fron bumper to bring it in line with the CDC side scoops. I still haven't narrowed down a rear end to do the same as everything I've found is for dual rear exhausts.

attachment.php

attachment.php

After 007's post, see the kit I'm talking about. Thanks for not even letting me finish here guy.

Attachments

• 632380_1.jpg
    632380_1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 150
  • 632380_20.jpg
    632380_20.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Sponsors (?)

yay, mustang tuning looks exactly like that for 50! i lovers it! personally i think it looks better than the bodykits (hey u gets foglights too (if u choose to do so))
And its obviousely ALOT cheaper... and u dont have to go through all the trouble of PAINTING it... unless you get the larger CDC one, in which many people choose to paint it to match the car... interesting look...

I think that the larger CDC chin spoiler is a little much. It just doesn't look right right sticking out like that. It almost looks like a cow catcher on the front of a steam locomotive. Of course for driving pusrposes you could say it is a whore catcher for the city folks!

I'm kinda partial to that Salker kit. I like the way it flares at the bottom, and isn't as freaking ugly/outrageous/ricey as all the other kits. I'm also considering the Saleen front end, but I still haven't really made up my mind.

money is an issue tho, i think both of them (chin spoiler and saleen bumper) look about the same in coolness, and one you have to pay hundreds for a bumper, and then heaven only knows how muh to get it painted, a chin spoiler from mustangtuning.com is ~$50...

i know what ure talking about man, i like the way my front bumper looks, and ive done some appearance mods on the sides (the stripes catch attention, lol) but the rear has nothing special about it... just those silly bumper inserts that every1 has, lol

What I'm after is lowering the front end to be more in line with the CDC side exhaust. The front isn't too bad, but could use about six more inches on the bottom. The rear is the worst spot in my opinion where the rear bumper isn't even close to ending as low as where the side exhaust ends. The only problem is that I don't want something that looks like a fricken skirt hanging off the rear bumper.