Opinions on painting my wheels

Vexracing

Sep 7, 2004
Wi
I am just wondering peoples opinions on this. I am thinking about painting/powder coating my wheels either gunmetal or black. Dont get me wrong the silver cobras look good but I just dont like that much silver and I want the wheels to break some of that up. I have had black wheels on many cars, so im partial to it. But let me know your opinions. Also that pic is old my car is lowered now as well.
74054mus2-large.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I am kind of undecided, the silver looks good because it matches the rest of the car, but then the black I think you would get tired of...I am a huge fan of black wheels as well, lets see, first was my CRX, then my Integra, then my BMW, and now I swapped my stock 5 stars for some gunmetal bullits on my 02 GT...Do we see a pattern here? Each time I changed cars I got a better one!

I would go with anthricite. Although I don't have Cobras, you get the idea. It gives a little contrast between your car and your wheels.

LSIDE.JPG

However, there used to be a pic that would surface in a lot of the wheel threads of a silver Saleen with black Y2K Cobra R's that looked hot as hell. I think whichever route you go with your 95 Rs will look good.

BTW, maybe you could get someone who has good photoshop skills to photoshop your car with this:

oe-gcr-5.jpg