Opinions on restoring my 67

it was originally Vintage Burgandy. if i plan to resell it one day, would repainting it back to Vintage Burgandy help with the value? do yall like that color?

the interior was orginally a red/maroon color.. should i redo the headliner, panels, carpet, seats in the red color. or does it not effect the value? i'd rather have black but red will be cool since i might make the color look like it was when i was brand new.

would rebuilding the 289 and m3 thats in it be worth more than putting a 95GT 5.0 5speed in it? i want to make it a daily driver, and i'm not sure if i trust the engine thats in it. plus i think it'd be fun to put a modified 5.0 HO out of a 95 GT into it with a 5 speed. if its worth more with the original engine/tranny then i could just keep them in my garage and put them back in when i sell it.

part of me wants to do these mods:

5.0 ho out of a 95 gt

95gt 5 speed

the 5.0 has these mods

bored .30

trickflow intake

bbk headers

bbk cai

offorad x pipe

dual flowmaster 40s

and other small stuff. its not as fast as my cobra but its a decent engine.

i'm not sure how flowmasters would sound on the stock 289. i'd love to hear a classic stang sound the way a newer mustang would with flowmasters.

i'd like to put a 2" fiberglass bolt-on cowl hood on it just to satisfy my tastes but i'll put a stock hood on it if i sell it. and i wanna run side exhaust.

for now i have 2 sets of rims.. i'll buy better rims later on. but which rims look the best below? the black or the chrome?

after i finish a 69 i'm working on. i'm gonna strip the 67 and then spray the sealer/primer. then decide later what color to paint it.

76454_1646067345244_1043709818_1810611_2577810_n.jpg

149205_1647457179989_1043709818_1812969_6443828_n.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Nice! vintage burg is a great color I have it on a 66 vert with parchment interior the chrome rims will look sharp. I kept the 289 but put in a T5 runs great Don't forget to shorten drive shaft. had a 5.0 to put in to much rewireing to do have all parts but no interest. Use a mock up of card board to see if you realy way 2" cowl hood. Im going Black Cherry and black stripes on the next stang and black and chrome wheels Good Luck will look forward to seeing it done.